Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Dancing with the Stars: I Have Actually Heard Of Some Of This Season's Celebrities!

 
My Mom's favorite TV show, Dancing with the Stars, is back for an 11th season, with even more awesome celebrities than ever before!
My Mom's favorite TV show, Dancing with the Stars, is back for an 11th season, with even more awesome celebrities than ever before!

• Michael Bolton (Who?)
• R&B singer Brandy (Who?)
• Comedian Margaret Cho (Eh.)
• Ferris Bueller's sister Jennifer Grey (Yay!)
• David Hasselhoff (Yay!)
• Florence Henderson (Yay!)
• Actor Kyle Massey (Who?)
• Bristol Palin (Yay!)
• "Hills" star Audrina Patridge (Who?)
• Former NBA player Rick Fox (Who?)
• Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino (Double who?)
• Retired AZ Cardinals quarterback, Kurt Warner (Triple who?)

I am a bit concerned, however, that perhaps the show might be tempting the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse by putting the raw, untamed sexuality of David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff on the same program with the jilted unwed mother and born-again virgin Bristol Palin.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Wed Sep 01, 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Calandreya said...

• Michael Bolton (Who?)

A singer I've actually seen.

• R&B singer Brandy (Who?)

Another singer I've seen.

• Actor Kyle Massey (Who?)

I don't know this one, either.

• Bristol Palin (Yay!)

Yay? Ugh...

• "Hills" star Audrina Patridge (Who?)
• Former NBA player Rick Fox (Who?)

Don't know them, either.

• Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino (Double who?)

I've seen him comment a few times. Eh.

• Retired AZ Cardinals quarterback, Kurt Warner (Triple who?)

Oh, man! You don't know Kurt Warner? He took the St. Louis Rams to the Superbowl and won it for them. I don't even follow sports and Kurt's a superstar in my book. That last play was magnificent!

 
At Wed Sep 01, 09:51:00 PM, Blogger gmb said...

I don't have a tv, but I know who many of these people are. That said, wouldn't it be super awesome if Bristol hooked up with "The Situation?" Please, please, please.

 
At Sun Sep 05, 02:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bristol will do fine, as long as she doesn't try chewing gum while dancing. The Plains seem to have a little touch of Gerry Ford Syndrome!

 
At Wed Sep 08, 10:14:00 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Don't hassle with the Hoff, yo!

 
At Thu Sep 23, 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Robin Payton: OK, I may have ovrlooked the importance of retired AZ Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner... But in my defense the only sport that I enjoy is Womens Beach Volleyball. :o)

GMB: Her Mom would probably be so upset that she would hold a press conference! ;o)

Jang-chub Ozer: She was actually pretty good the first night. Hmm... :o|

Beth: Ack! Poor Hoff got voted off the first night! Life is so unfair. :o(

 
At Tue Sep 28, 10:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos on the pop culture post, plus "Plains" for "Palins" was an unintentional typo on my part.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts