Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My Secret Key: The Most Awesome Facebook App Ever!

 
It's finally here! My good friend Derk the Jerk and I have been working feverishly on a top secret internet project for a long time, and it's finally here... The My Secret Key Facebook app is complete!


With the My Secret Key Facebook app you can send unbreakable secret messages to your friends on FaceBook! (Or blogs, chat or email.) Only you and the people that know your Secret Key will be able to decipher it.

My Secret Key encrypts your message with a unique key (like a word or phrase) that is created by you. To encrypt your message, simply type or paste your text information into the Message box, enter a word or phrase into the My Secret Key box and click on the Encode Button. If you choose to, you can send your secret message directly to your friend's Facebook page!

You can also use My Secret Key to hide secret information on your computer or email from prying eyes at home or at work. Anyone who does not know your secret key will be unable to decrypt it! Make entire blocks of text incomprehensible to anyone but you and your friends. Encrypt your entire collection of Nancy Drew novels for posterity!


I am sending you a super-secret message via the My Secret Key Facebook app. Simply go to the My Secret Key Decoder Page and enter the appropriate information to decode my super-secret message.

The message is:

of qqicazi cnn mpasifttr mu avacfg occe vspszmebcwg hhxr c gszgu gkhfammqn sw ca wvg xolx jyzsvosvwnae

The Secret Key is:

chocolate cake

I love super-secret stuff!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At Wed Sep 01, 01:24:00 PM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

Boo. This means I have to join evil facebook to try it.

 
At Wed Sep 01, 04:14:00 PM, Blogger lisahgolden said...

How does one say two slices please?

 
At Thu Sep 02, 03:22:00 AM, Blogger Thomas Fummo said...

Blech? Facebook?!

I'll just take the cake, thank you.

 
At Thu Sep 02, 09:31:00 AM, Blogger jin said...

KEWL!

Oh and I <3 your Secret Key word! ;-)

 
At Sun Sep 05, 02:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Secret Key - and I thought it was gonna be another Oprah book about getting more out of life through 'emotional masturbation' and directed day dreaming! What a relief.

 
At Sun Sep 05, 04:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing shows up. you bum!

 
At Sun Sep 05, 10:07:00 PM, Blogger tempus fugit à pressa said...

don't worry be happy
zaius god is alive again

The message is:

of qqicazi cnn mpasifttr mu avacfg occe vspszmebcwg hhxr c gszgu gkhfammqn sw ca wvg xolx jyzsvosvwnae

Do you really think that M-theory exists "outside space and time"?

It strikes me that if you believe that the Platonic world of ideas is real and outside our universe, then you might as well believe in God.

Lubos Motl
Dear Le Grand Fromage, yes, I think that I do believe in God in this general spiritual sense. Cheers~

GOD is a string




We are saved
Greenland’s Changing Mass Budget

global warming is nice

 
At Sun Sep 12, 06:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

unrelated but saw this on youtube and immediately thought "Zaiusnation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V8Ty-WKrJs

Who knew that Sarah Palin had such hidden talent. I'd say that she should quit politics and take the show on the road except she already has. Encourage her folks, in every half baked reality TV type venture - as long as it keeps her out of politics!

 
At Sun Sep 19, 11:42:00 AM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Thats way better than Ovaltine!

 
At Thu Sep 23, 04:14:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Kelly the little black dog: We shall put up a separate My Secret Key soon. :o)

Lisa: Frequently.

TF: Oh, ye of little faith... ;o)

Jin: Thanks, Jin! ♥ :o)

Jang-chub Ozer: I thought that Christine O'Donnell said that masturbation was evil. :o(

Zoey and Me: Facebook's servers must be down. Try again! ;o)

????? ??? ??? ????????: You must tell us when the shuttle lands.

Jang-chub Ozer: Ha! That's awesome! I was to see the clip of Palin from Band Camp... ;o)

GETkristiLOVE: Thank you, GETkristiLOVE! That's the most awesome thing you have ever said to me! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts