Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Gotta Have My Bowl. Gotta Have Cereal."

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy watching this awesome video of Rebecca Black singing the song "Friday"! I am happy to say that the mainstream media has recognized this amazing new talent [ 2, 3 ], and that the vast Youtubular public has seen fit to imitate Rebecca Black's amazing song with video interpretations of their own: [ 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 17 ] (I especially like this one and this one.)


The lyrics are truly inspirational:
"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today is Friday, Friday
Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes afterwards..."

So true. So true.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Wed Mar 16, 09:06:00 AM, Blogger Darwin's Dagger said...

I love the part where Sunday comes after Saturday. I mean, who knew. I always thought Sunday came before Monday.

 
At Wed Mar 16, 01:29:00 PM, Blogger darkblack said...

The command of the obvious exhibited by this performer is insurmountable.

You may have to set your timetable of conquest back a fortnight, Zaius.

;>)

 
At Thu Mar 17, 10:25:00 AM, Blogger  said...

I'm a big fan of cereal, too.

Less cereal & I wouldn't be as BIG.

 
At Fri Mar 18, 02:40:00 PM, Blogger okjimm said...

ssshhhshhh.... made me think of Geldorf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2I84-A9duY

... just saying

 
At Thu Mar 24, 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Darwin's Dagger: You may be right! I think... ;o)

Darkblack: What can I say? Gotta have my bowl. Gotta have cereal. ;o)

Tor Hershman: I like cereal too! As long as there is plenty of sugar. ;o)

OKJimm: Ack! Good one! My first thought was of Blondie. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts