Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Ack! My Christmas Has Been Ruined!

 
Ack! My Christmas has been ruined! I went to the local Walgreens to buy my large daily bag of my medicinal Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, and was shocked to find that they did not have any regular large bags of wholesome and health-giving Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, the only Reeses Peanut Butter goodness that they had in a large bag were Reeses Peanut Butter TREES!

I was forced to buy these atrocities, of course. What else was I to do? I could not allow myself to succumb to an damaging and harmful anti-sucrose coma that would beinduced by a diet completely devoid of the healthful effects of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. But these Reeses Peanut Butter Trees are an atrocity! An aberration against god and nature!

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups are aerodynamic, and thus by very design they are both roundish and circular - a shape that is both easy to digest and pleasing to the eye and stomach. On the other hand, Reeses Peanut Butter Trees are pointy and angular, and they are entirely without the palette-pleasing edge ridges of a regular Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Oh, the horror.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Tue Dec 06, 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'm going to make some Peanut Butter cups later this week. Want me to send you some? They will have the ridged edges that you love so much!
We NEED YOU HEALTHY DAMMIT!!!

((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Wed Dec 07, 07:14:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

and that tree you show doesn't even look remotely like a tree anyway so what gives?

 
At Thu Dec 08, 01:20:00 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

It looks like an arrowhead.

 
At Thu Dec 08, 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

AACK!

At least they didn't try to make it in colors.

Close your eyes and think of Brittain, Dr. Z. We need you healthy now more than ever!

Rgds,

Tengrain

 
At Mon Dec 12, 07:34:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Laura: Yes, please! Thank you, Laura! :o)

Liberality: I know! It looks more like a turd. :o(

Lynn: Yes, that's it! I mean it looks like an arrowhead. ;o)

Tengrain: I fear that this whole Reeses Peanut Butter Cup fiasco is going to be the death of me. :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts