Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Partridge Family solves the Iraq war, with special guest star Britney Spears!

The Partridge Family!
Tonight's episode: Special guest star Britney Spears has talking underpants, and the Partridge Family solves the crisis in Iraq!

Britney Spears: I'm wearing Talking underpants!




If you enjoyed the "The Partridge Family solves the Iraq war" story, you might also enjoy "Jesus Convention" with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, and "Archie's Intelligent Design Adventure," - With Special Guest Star Test Tube Jesus.


Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Sat Jan 20, 09:13:00 AM, Blogger Omnipotent Poobah said...

Talking underpants?

It looked more like a winking eye to me...if you catch my drift.

 
At Sun Jan 21, 07:23:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

To the Omnipotent Poobah: I don't know...I've seen a horse fly, and I've seen a dragon fly, why I've even seen a house fly, but I don't think that I have ever seen Talking Underpants wink. I am guessing that you are going for some kind of Talking Underpants euphemism here. ;-)

Cap'n Dyke: Why thank ye, Cap'n for the rousing LMFLPQAO golf clap! Please utilize any of the photos of the dazzling dare-doll Yvonne Craig, AKA Batgirl as you see fit.

 
At Fri Feb 23, 08:00:00 PM, Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

You said talking underpants. That's good enough for me.

 
At Sun Jan 12, 06:38:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Certainly, It is a graceful and informational website. It is very beneficial for us. So, I like your website surely. Thank's for published this website. For more informastion about Michael Lyons Eli Lilly to visit Michael Lyons Eli Lilly Michael Lyons Eli Lilly is a native of New York City with professional experiences in journalism, advertising, sales, and marketing. He is currently a Marketing Director in Thailand for Eli Lilly & Company. Michael earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He has also been awarded as a leader in his community by the City of Indianapolis, Indiana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts