Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bad For the Brain: Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

It is a sad state of affairs when the most reliable news source on television is on the Comedy Channel. (With the exception of Keith Olbermann, of course.)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Sun May 20, 12:30:00 PM, Blogger angry ballerina said...

Visiting your blog is like Christmas. I never know what I am gonna get. Or another box o chocolates.

At Sun May 20, 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Kelly the dog said...

I listened to CNN this morning. I can't remember when they stopped giving the news and just because an opinion channel. It was much better under Ted turner. Sigh. If it wasn't for MSNBC (Olbermann ) all my tv news would come from the Daily Show. No one else but these two will talk back to power. The fourth estate is in a very sorry state.

At Sun May 20, 09:04:00 PM, Blogger DCup said...

Love the graphic.

I watch Keith and The Daily Show for two reasons.

News and a pathetic desire to see Olbermann and Stewart disrobe.

At Sun May 20, 09:16:00 PM, Anonymous Tengrain said...

Come'on team, give Katie Couric the old college try!

OK, I barfed just a little in the back of my throat on that one.



At Mon May 21, 03:03:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Angry Ballerina: Thank you, AB. Life is indeed like a blog of chocolates, and all of the right-wing blogs are those icky coconut ones! Phffbbt! Phffbbt! Hey-hey-tooie!

Kelly the dog: I agree, the fourth estate is in a very sorry state. Hey! There is a song there somewhere...

The fourth estate
is in a very sorry state
Shoobie doobie
Shoobie doobie doo wah!

hmm... I guess that I'll have to work on it!

DCup: Hmm... I wouldn't mind a dinner and a movie with Keith's sub, Alison Stewart. I'd even spring for the popcorn!

Tengrain: Eeeeew... ;o)


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts