Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, August 03, 2007

Bush: 'I Vow to Veto the Collapsing of any more Interstate Bridges!'

 

The White house announced today that the collapsed interstate bridge's last full inspection completed in 2006 showed that the bridge was clearly a Democrat.

"What else could you expect from a liberal?" The president said. "I vow henceforth to veto the collapsing of any more interstate bridges!"

Despite ther loss, the people of Minneapolis are in luck. President Bush has promised to send his wife Laura to make it all better. With a wave of her magic wand and kiss on their collective forehead, all the people's worries will go away.

"Tax cuts for all!" Laura said. "And to all a goodnight!" Said Laura.


You should read what DCup said about the subject, here and here. While you are at it, the Omnipotent Poobah has a few choice words as well.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Fri Aug 03, 02:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link!

I love the way you've portrayed our wonderful president and his darling wife! She looks particularly smashing.

 
At Fri Aug 03, 08:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks from me as well.

I don't think he really intends to veto any collapses, he strikes me as more of a faith healing kinda' guy.

RISE DAMN BRIDGE, RISE! I COMMAND THEE IN THE NAME OF DICK CHENEY...RISE!

 
At Sat Aug 04, 07:52:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

DCup: Both of your articles were really good, and timely as well.

Omnipotent Poobah: You never cease to amaze either, Poobah. I have little doubt that using the name of Cheney to invoke spells carries a lot of weight in some supernatural circles. The warmer ones, I'm guessing.

Angry Ballerina LOL! I think it is perhaps prudent for me to say as little as possible regarding your comment. ;o)

 
At Sat Aug 04, 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Johnny Yen said...

I know that right now, O'Reill, Limbaugh and other right wing pundits are huddled trying to figure out how to blame this on Bill Clinton.

 
At Sat Aug 04, 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Johnny Yen said...

That should read "O'Reilly.."

 
At Sun Aug 05, 06:46:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

No doubt, no doubt. And I think it is spelled "O'Really."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts