Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Foul Humans are Slandering the Good Name of Dr. Zaius!

 

I find it extremely distressing how many humans have tried to disassociate themselves from the evils of the present administration by rhyming my name with that of the GOP shill General David Petraeus. It is a scandal! I am shocked and dismayed at this blatant besmirchment of the good name of Zaius. My thanks to Spocko for exposing this contemptible slander.

sfgate.com: Don Asmussen
ifilm.com: Daily Show: (Iraq) Rock Me Petraeus [ 2 ]
Democratic Underground: Lyrics: Shock Me Dave Petraeus
youtube.com: Rock Me Dr. Zaius (The Simpsons)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Thu Sep 13, 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

I hate every ape I see
From Chimpan-A to Chimpan-Z


But I love the species that flings its fecies!!!!

High-larious.

 
At Thu Sep 13, 09:21:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Ooh Eat me I’m a Danish…

 
At Thu Sep 13, 07:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATTACK HIM AND ABUSE HIM WITH A BANANA!

 
At Thu Sep 13, 08:06:00 PM, Blogger J.D. said...

I love "Rock Me Dr. Zaius", mainly because I knew what it was before you, or Falco, or Mozart for that matter!

 
At Sun Sep 16, 05:45:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Germaine Gregarious: I think my favorite species is Germaine Gregarious.

Swinebread: Are you sure that you are not a "Berliner?"

Omnipotent Poobah: That sort of abuse is too good for him. He is a GOP shill, he would probably enjoy it!

J.D.: Anything that is Zaius-related is automatically good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts