Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, September 01, 2007

YouTubing the Partridge Family

 
**Partridge Family theme** **C'mon Get Happy** **Together (Having a ball!)**
24 Hours A Day
Am I Losing You
Baby I love you
Bandala
Brand New Me
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
Brown Eyes
Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted
Girl, You Make My Day
I Can Feel your Heartbeat
I'll Meet You Halfway
I'm on my way back home
I Think I Love You
I Woke Up in Love this Morning
It's One Of Those Nights
My Christmas Card to You
Now that you got me where you want me
Only a Moment Ago [ 2 ]
Point Me In The Direction Of Albuquerque
Rainmaker
Roller Coaster
Somebody Wants To Love You
Song of the Whale
Together (Having a ball!)
Together We're Better
Summer Days
Together (Having a ball!)
You are Always on My Mind
Come On Get Happy


Miscellaneous Partridge Family
The Partridge Family Season 2 Intro
Intro - The Pilot to the Show!
Farrah Fawcett on The Partridge Family
Jaclyn Smith on the Partridge Family
David Cassidy on "The Dating Game" 1
David Cassidy on "The Dating Game" 2
Show ending ('Merry Xmas!')
ABC Friday Night TV Promo
Ad - Reuben Kincaid
Partridge Family 2200 A.D.
The Real Values Family
Brief Doc. about the Partridge Family
The Partridge Family Temple
"Brady Bunch vs. Partridge Family"


Partridge Family DocumentaryComplete Episode of the Partridge Family
"Boarding the Bus" part 1 of 3
"Boarding the Bus" part 2 of 3
"boarding the Bus" part 3 of 3
"Love at First Slight" part 1 of 3
"Love at First Slight" part 2 of 3
"Love at First Slight" part 3 of 3

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 Comments:

At Sat Sep 01, 09:14:00 AM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

just think
all that singing and busing around aloud Mrs Patridge to save money to send Laurie to law school to be a big shot lawyer in LA and schtup Harry Hamlin

 
At Sat Sep 01, 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Hey, you gotta be careful! Suddenly viewing video of Julie Newmar with no warning can cause spontaneous and embarrassing bulges.

 
At Sat Sep 01, 11:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First they find the missing Beatle and now the missing Partridge. Who's next, the missing Elvis?

 
At Sat Sep 01, 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Shut the F**k up. This could be one of the best posts ever.

Dr. Z- I think I love you! But what am I so afraid of?

Oh never mind.

Apparently that Susan Dey was(is?) a chimney! It wreaks havoc on the skin, she must look like hell if she's still smoking.

 
At Sat Sep 01, 04:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I just find this oh so confusing Dr. Z. It looks like you're the dad of the family, but you seem to be a bit too "close" to Laurie.

So which is it?

Mrs. Partridge or Laurie Partridge?

You can only choose one!

 
At Sat Sep 01, 11:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILDoDPKjs0Q

I hope I did it right DrZ. This is the silly Larry Craig song I found over at Howie Kleins place.

Yes, it's juvenile, but dammit all, it made me giggle.

Now I really need to go listen to some groovy Partridge Family songs, to get this one unstuck from my mind.

 
At Sun Sep 02, 06:39:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Distributorcap: I feel worse for Harry Hamlin. He was once in a really cool Ray Harryhausen film, and now he is stuck in a lousy layabout lawyer TV show. Having Laurie Partridge around is some consolation I guess. But he is missing out on all of that stop-motion animation!

Swinebread: Oops! That was an unitentional link error. Julie Newmar is even more likely to cause happy pants when she is dressed up in a Catwoman outfit.

Omnipotent Poobah: Coming soon - The missing Monkee!

FranIAm: I think I love you, too! I don't know about Susan Dey, but if Mrs. Partridge caught Laurie smoking in the living romm, there would be hell to pay.

MWB: Mr. Partridge died suddenly 6 months before the show started, as explained in a voice over in the first episode. (Although it is interesting to note that all of the children have a different color hair and look nothing like each other.) Clearly I am merely the manager of the group.

Dee Loralei: Ack! That video is hilarious! I will have to put it into a later post.

 
At Sun Sep 02, 08:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Zauis said "(Although it is interesting to note that all of the children have a different color hair and look nothing like each other.) "

Beyond the fact that Chris in clearly secretly a Time Lord since he re-generated into a new appearance (also my explantion for the two Darren in Bewitched and the two Becky's in Rosanne.) Even visible in the photos you post...

 
At Sun Sep 02, 03:45:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

I see you fixed the link... I've still got my bulge though

 
At Sun Sep 02, 04:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DrZ,
If you're going to do a neato post on Larry Craig, Driftglass also has a great song spoof to Otis Reddings "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay". If I could sing, I'd so do that songand youtube it, instead of just the words that Drifty posted.

 
At Sun Sep 02, 10:43:00 PM, Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Am I the only one who, as a kid, watched the show and was confused as to the relationship of Ruben Kincaid to the family? I always thought he was Danny's father for some reason.

 
At Tue Sep 04, 12:48:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

MWB: Ack! Dr. Who (AKA Samurai Frog) is my sworn frenemy! On the other hand, if you can blame him for anything that involves the TV show "Rosanne"...

Swinebread: Thanks for the update! Might I suggest a different Julie Newmar video.

Dee Loralei: It took me a minute to find it, but that's great link, Loralei!

SamuraiFrog: I was never confused, actually. They drilled it into you that he was only the manager. Perhaps you were confused because he was the only male adult that ever spoke to Shirley Partridge, and because Danny and Reuben were always talking about money. The role of Shirley Partridge was all about only being a mom and never having sex, ever. The children were conceived by osmosis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts