Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Trust That I Have Muddied Things Sufficiently...

 
Ack! No time for blogging today! I am too busy creating a mission statement, envisioning a new paradigm, and compartmentalizing my many levels of duplicity. I am veritably bristling with six and a half of the seven habits of highly effective people! Sometimes I am so amazing that I amaze even myself. In the meantime, you can watch this brief video segment of a TV show that predicted the 911 conspiracy. Creepy!
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Sun Oct 21, 12:45:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

pop culture always forecasts... always

 
At Sun Oct 21, 03:49:00 PM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

Where can I get a desk like yours? Love It!

 
At Sun Oct 21, 04:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the desk, too, but i'm afraid i would need more drawers.

 
At Mon Oct 22, 05:34:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Swinebread: I don't actually believe in the 911 conspiracy, although some of the evidence is kind of interesting. Pop culture does always forecast the future. Look at Jules Verne.

Germaine Gregarious: I'll have one sent over for you right away! The only difficulty with this kind of desk is that I keep geting the nib of my pen stuck in the belly button.

commander other: Ha! Good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts