Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, November 11, 2007

When Dwarves Get Eaten by Hippos, the Terrorists Win


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Sun Nov 11, 05:23:00 AM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

do you think dwarves taste better than midgets?

At Sun Nov 11, 07:40:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I'm wondering, for the hippo's sake, why the dwarf was nicknamed Od.

At Sun Nov 11, 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "Eat me."

At Sun Nov 11, 12:48:00 PM, Blogger FranIAm said...

Last I checked, Lieberman was still roaming about the state of Connecticut and the District of Columbia freely.

So is this a hoax then?

At Mon Nov 12, 12:05:00 AM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Let me guess, he wasn't Happy.


At Mon Nov 12, 08:13:00 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Does it mean that I'm evil if I think this is damned funny?

At Mon Nov 12, 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Distributorcap: I am afraid that I would have to ask a hippo.

Freida Bee: I seriously doubt if the hippo was thinking about the dwarf's nickname at the time!

Dr. Monkerstein: Ack! I had not thought of that!

FranIAm: The articles describes a hippo accidentally eating a dwarf, not a DINO blowing a president and screwing his constituents.

GETkristiLOVE: Ack! Good one!

Pissed Off Patricia: I don't think so. I thought it was hilarious!

At Mon Nov 12, 09:54:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

That is the most awesomely cool tragedy of all time! So sad but damn it must have been something else to see!


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts