Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Scary Toys in Neo-Tokyo

 
No time for blogging today! Germaine Gregarious and I are busy checking out the local punk scene in Neo-Tokyo! In the meantime you can watch this spooky video of Tetsuo and the Psycho Teddy Bear From the film "Akira". If that's too scary, there is the David Bowie Magic Dance mash-up from the same film, or the Axe Gang dance scene from "Kung Fu Hustle". I might be here awhile, Emporor Guillotine from the planet Gargoyle is using his Sea Monster Dracolon to fight Johnny Sokko and his Giant Robot for control of all of Japan's wasabi! [ Part 1, 2, 3 ] (No, wasabi is not freakin' horse radish! Sheesh!)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Wed Nov 07, 09:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extra special bonus points for referencing Johnny Socko!

I'm pleasantly surprised it is available at iTunes and for instant viewing at Netflix.

DVD next please!

 
At Wed Nov 07, 09:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or Sokko...

Evil typing monkeys took over my keyboard!

 
At Wed Nov 07, 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

have some Kobe beef on me!

 
At Thu Nov 08, 08:59:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

MWB: I knew you would appreciate Johnny Socko and his Giant Robot. When I was a kid, I always thought that it was odd that 7-year-old Johnny was allowed to carry and use a gun. I wasn't even allowed to cross the street without looking both ways!

MWB: Damned Evil Monkeys! That happens to me all of time.

Distributorcap: In one of the James Bond novels, the Japanese would spit mouthfuls of gin onto the cows and massage it into their skin to make the meat tender, which sounds to me like a huge waste of perfectly good gin!

 
At Fri Nov 09, 10:12:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

But don't they really use beer?

 
At Sat Nov 10, 05:44:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I think you are right. That was just something that I read in an Ian Fleming novel. "You Only Live Twice" I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts