Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, December 17, 2007

H is for Holy Crap!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Mon Dec 17, 12:55:00 PM, OpenID mwbworld said...

We wouldn't want America to fall behind in the Terrorist gap!

Those snotty Europeans have been lording over us with the IRA, Red Brigade, etc.

Its time we pit our crazies against those of other nations.

An Olympics of Violent Extremists from around the world!

At Mon Dec 17, 01:35:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...


At Mon Dec 17, 09:53:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

The vagueness of this law concerns me in particular, making me wonder who precisely this law will be used to prosecute AND whether it will become a political tool used to feed the private agenda of whomever wishes to use it.

At Tue Dec 18, 05:59:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

MWB's World: I don't think that America will fall behind in the rush to create more Terrorists. We have FOX NEws - the world's leader in Terrorist recruitment!

Swinebread: Yep.

Comrade Kevin: My feeling exactly. This is ridiculous, and I cannot believe that it got below everyone's radar. I have not heard the MSM say a word about it.

At Wed Dec 19, 09:00:00 PM, Blogger Liberality said...

well I had a youtube video on my blog about this but probably no one was paying any attention. I noticed it because I am one of those crazy people who think the government had something to do with 9/11 and so I am sure I will be one of those watched. probably anyone with a political blog will be screened. so all of you, go scream bloody murder about this why don't you!


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts