Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 4

 
No time for blogging today! We seem to have had a little mix up with our recent order from the butcher. I said that I wanted the delivery to be fresh, but I did mean that I wanted it that fresh! Ms. Gregarius wants to keep him as a pet, and I agree - but I am not sure that the billiard room is the best place to put him... In the meantime, you can watch these swell videos! I've got How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (Rankin/Bass), A Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty The Snowman clip (Rankin/Bass), The Flinstones Christmas Special, The Smurfs Christmas Special, and A Garfield Christmas. Ack! He's eating the begonias!
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

At Sun Dec 16, 09:32:00 PM, Blogger The Cunning Runt said...

Seriously, I could unwrap me some Mariah and believe there was a Santa/God/Shwing-Fairy. She's purty.

 
At Mon Dec 17, 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Mariah is delicious! And I love this song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts