Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Faux Band Meme

I saw this meme on No Smoking in the Skull Cave and thought it looked like fun! So here goes...

Let’s Make a Band:
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
(I cheated a little bit and used the last 6 words.)

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

You then take the pic and add your band name and the album title to it, then post your pic.

Giovanni Cavazzi da Montecuccolo
Take a Break and Visit Yourself.

Go see Becca's!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Tue Jan 08, 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Dr. Z, I gave it a shot.

 
At Tue Jan 08, 11:13:00 AM, Blogger kimono hime said...

I put one here on my old blog. This is fun!

 
At Tue Jan 08, 05:40:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Okay, since the cat has its tongue sticking out, I'm guessing it was very recently visiting itself in very private cat-like ways.

I always thought you to be something of a Don Giovanni!

 
At Wed Jan 09, 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Do you lick your fur, Dr.... to visit yourself? I'm on it, since it seemed apropos.

 
At Wed Jan 09, 04:41:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Mark: Cool!

Kimono Hime: That's great!

Jess Wundrun: I am not sure how to respond to that...

Freida Bee: I am not sure how to respond to that, either! (A little to the left, dear, near the poison capsule and Geiger counter compartment...)

 
At Wed Jan 09, 11:17:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Nice of you to put my cat on your album. Does she get kickbacks?

 
At Thu Jan 10, 03:22:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Considering the image, I think that she actually gets lickbacks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts