Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, January 05, 2008

This is the Reason That Dr. Monkerstein Goes Through So Much Spackle


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Sat Jan 05, 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Johnny Yen said...

Ah, the world is good again. I'd missed yours and Monkerstein's campaign.

At Sat Jan 05, 12:12:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Is his comment to this post that to which you are referring, dear doctor?

At Sat Jan 05, 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Will someone please give me the html that will make links in comments come up in a new window rather than in these little annoying ones?

I would appreciate it.

At Sat Jan 05, 09:36:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

whew! I thought it was for a different reason. :D

At Sun Jan 06, 09:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

You are obsessed with my spackle again I see. I'm glad you stopped doing lobotomies on your human followers long enough to notice my spackle again.

At Sun Jan 06, 12:14:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

We have an instructor at my company named Phil Dent. We call him Spackle for short.

At Mon Jan 07, 02:12:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Johnny Yen: It's the battle of the century!

Freida Bee: Oh my god, that's hilarious!

Freida Bee: It's in blogger at Settings> Comments, I think. I can never get it the way I want it either.

Swinebread: Get your mind out of the gutter, young man! ;o)

Dr. Monkerstein: I couldn't care less about your spackle, it's you evil death ray that I'm worried about!

GETkristiLOVE: Ha! That's hilarous!


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts