Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, January 07, 2008

Joan Jett

 
Roadrunner (Live)
Coney Island Whitefish (Live)
Nag (Live)
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
I Hate Myself for Loving You
Don't Surrender
French Song
Real Wild Child
Bad Reputation
Love is All Around (Tribute)
New Orleans (Live)
Let's Do It (Tank Girl soundtrack)
I Love Rock & Roll (MTV)
Do You Wanna Touch (Live)

Sometimes keeping the the message simple is the most eloquent way of expressing yourself.

A.C.D.C.
Androgynous
As I am
Backlash
Bad Reputation [ 2 ]
Change the World
Crimson and Clover
Destroy (W/The Eyeliners)
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap [ 2 ]
Don't Surrender
Do You Wanna Touch [ 2 ]
Eye to Eye
Fake Friends
French Song

Full Cycle ("Boogie Boy" Soundtrack)
Good Music
Go Home
Gotcha (Tribute Video)
I Can't Control Myself (Live)
I Hate Myself for Loving You [ 2 ]
I Love You Love
I Love Rock & Roll [ 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
I Need Someone
Let's Do It [ 2 ]
Light of Day [ 2 ]
Little Liar [ 2 ]
Love Hurts
Love is All Around (Tribute)
Real Wild Child
You Don't Own Me


A.C.D.C. (Live) [ 2, 3 ]
Androgynous (Live)
Bad Reputation (Live) [ 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ]
Bad Reputation/Cherry Bomb (Live)
Bad Reputation (Live W/The Ramones)
Bad Reputation (W/American Chopper)
Black Leather (Live)
Cherry Bomb (Live) [ 2 ]
Cherry Bomb (W/The Blackhearts)
Cherry Bomb (W/L7)
Cherry Bomb (Runaway's Reunion 2001)
Cherry Bomb (W/The Vacancies)
Crimson and Clover (Live) [ 2, 3, 4, 5 6, 7, 8 ]
Coney Island Whitefish (Live)
Do You Wanna Touch (Live)
Don't Surrender (Letterman)
The Drinking Song (W/Gits/Evil Stig)
Everyday People (Live) [ 2 ]

Eye To Eye (Letterman)
Eye To Eye (Live)
Fetish (Live) [ 2 ]
Fetish & I Love Rock & Roll (Live)
Five (Live)
Frustrated (Live)
Go Home (Live)
Handyman (Live)
Have You Ever Seen The Rain? (Live)
I Hate Myself for Loving You (Live)
I Love You Love (Live)
I Love Rock & Roll (Live) [ 2 ]
I Wanna be Your Dog (Live)
Light Of Day (Live)
Light of Day (W/Bruce Springsteen)
Love is All Around (Live) [ 2, 3 ]
Love is All Around (Letterman)
Nag (Live)

New Orleans (Live)
The Only Good Thing [...] (Live)
Rebel Rebel (Live)
Riddles (Live) [ 2 ]
Roadrunner (Live)
Save Yourself (W/The Vacancies)
Shout (Live)
Sign of the Crab (Live)
Star Star (Live)
Summertime Blues (Live)
Take 2 (Live)
Talking 'Bout My Baby (Live)
Victim of Circumstance (Live) [ 2 ]
Wild One (Live)

Kristi Yamaguchi/"Love is All Around"
Joan Jett in "Boogie Boy"
Joan Jett on Much Music 1981 [ 2 ]
Joan Jett Birthday (W/Aerosmith)
Joan Jett on the Henry Rollins show [ 2 ]
Joan Jett on Tour (Panama City TV)
Highlander TV Series W/Joan Jett
Swedish Tv interview 1981
Joan Jett in a Parachute
Joan Jett - Artist of the Day
Joan Jett on the Ellen Degeneres show
I Love Rock and Roll (Juliette Lewis)
A.C.D.C. (Kinky Xena)
Joan Frett and The Blaggards
I Love Rock & Roll (The Bolts)
Joan Jett is Corrupting the French!

In what is perhaps the coolest Joan Jett video of them all, this is Joan Jett singing the Star Spangled Banner to College Republicans attempting to crash a Howard Dean rally in Des Moines, IA, Jan. 17, 2004. (Filmed by Craig Crawford.)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At Mon Jan 07, 08:28:00 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

JOan Jett rocks.

 
At Mon Jan 07, 08:57:00 AM, Blogger annabkrr said...

I wish my stomach was the flat....SIGH

 
At Mon Jan 07, 01:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having Joan endorse you for President is way friggin cooler than having Babs do so.

 
At Mon Jan 07, 01:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having Joan endorse you for President is way friggin cooler than having Babs do so.

 
At Mon Jan 07, 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation!

I saw her live in 1987 and she ROCKED.

 
At Mon Jan 07, 03:31:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

I met her when she performed at a NOW rally back in 1995. She rocked the place! I was charged with getting performers for the event, and she paid to fly her entire band across country to be there, and then performed for free! It was a great day.


BAC

 
At Mon Jan 07, 06:49:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Joan Jett is awesome, but when I hear a tune, it reminds me of my exwife so then so that isnt awesome.

 
At Tue Jan 08, 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Yep!

Anna: ***Sigh*** I wish my stomach was just half that flat.

Anonymous: I agree! Joan Jett rocks! Babs conflates.

Anonymous: I agree! Joan Jett rocks! Babs conflates. (I couldn't resist!)

FranIAm: Perhpas you don't give a damn about your bad reputation, but I want to hear all about it! You are very lucky, I have never seen Joan Jett live.

BAC: Ack! You are very lucky, you got to meet Joan Jett! How totally cool.

Wyldth1ng: Oh, dear. I know what you mean. Music can do that, bring back old memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts