Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Gorilla Who Challenged the World!

 

This is one of the nicest things that anyone has ever done for me. I recently posted a picture from a comic, and MWB of MWB's World said that he had just recently read the same story that the picture came from. I mentioned that I would love to read the comic also, and right out of the blue he scanned the whole story for me!

I think that you will find that this is also one of the nicest things that anyone has ever done for you, too! Because MWB was nice enough to scan the story for me, you get to read it as well! Without further ado, here is both parts of a the two part story of the "Gorilla Who Challenged the World!" from issue 5 of From Beyond the Unknown.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Sat Mar 01, 08:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dr. Z.

Only too glad to share my finds. It is an awesome story.

I think it is really sad that DC and other publishers haven't really done much toward re-releasing these fun SF comics from from 50s & 60s. They are just so much fun.

I'd really like to see some more action in the Showcase line of big trades of them.

 
At Sat Mar 01, 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

I wanted King Gorilla to take over the world!

 
At Mon Mar 03, 07:50:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

MWB's World: I don't know why you are thanking me, it is I who should thank you! I love this comic!

Swinebread Me too. He should never have trusted a human.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts