Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just a Quick Note...

 

FranIAm has a heartfelt request.

Blogger alert! Threading Water has moved! Change your blogroll and bookmarks!

Jess Wundrun has a unique image of the president.

Freida Bee has not yet learned to vote with her underpants.

Distributorcap made a video with my favorite redheaded dynamo, Ann Maragret!

Darkblack has a picture of an offer that McCain can't refuse.

Swinebread remembers that the best presidents aren't dead, they're make believe.

Angry Ballerina is enjoying the winter wonderland that is in her driveway.

Randal Graves explains trickle up economics.

MWB has an interesting video of a very young John F Kennedy.

Becca of No Smoking in the Skull Cave has some great photos of costumes.

Dguzman has lolcatified T.S. Eliot.

Sleestak has posted the story from Germaine Gregarious' favorite comic book! [ 2 ]

Vigoureux Artiste warns against the degrading effects of image manipulation or photographic fakery.

Dr. Monkerstein has some great illustrations.

Holy Batcake! K's Cakes always has some delicious eye candy. (Two slices, please!)

Sorry that I have been kind of behind in my blogging as of late, but I am having some health problems. My physician, Dr. Quackly, has informed me that the state of my health is presently somewhere between HOLY CRAP! and six feet under, so I haven't even had a chance to catch up reading everybody's blogs!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

18 Comments:

At Sun Feb 24, 11:22:00 AM, Blogger BAC said...

Dr. Zaius, I hope you are feeling better soon!


BAC

 
At Sun Feb 24, 02:52:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I was hoping that was not still why you've been away, not adoring us with your talent. How am I going to remember to think with my underpants if you don't start eating meticulously and walking like a peace pilgrim? Please do that.

 
At Sun Feb 24, 07:33:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Here are some ideas to fit a little more exercise into your schedule: hop on this or you might retrofit this but I doubt even the pig cares much for it. I love this, except I always stand in it backwards ;) Here's riding and rowing combined! A crop and a paddle!! Maybe you could just try this. You could sneak it into the underpantsatorium without anyone being the wiser.

Oh, and try to stay away from this.

All my best, get well soon.

 
At Sun Feb 24, 07:37:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

I see I messed up the rider/rower. Here it is

 
At Mon Feb 25, 08:58:00 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I'm concerned about you. Take care of yourself. That's the most important thing of all. I'm gonna send you some warm and positive thoughts. Take them with you to the doctor and tell him these should help at least a little.

 
At Mon Feb 25, 10:01:00 AM, Blogger darkblack said...

Get well soon, Zaius...The Apeocalypse makes vigorous demands on its adherents.

;>)

 
At Mon Feb 25, 10:08:00 AM, Blogger M.Yu said...

Maybe Dr. Zira can make you feel better.. She always had a big heart.... and a laboratory.

I remember Ann in a movie dancing to a Jazz band with Mongo Santamaria, I think with Louis Jordan, know it? I forget the title. She is a coy virgin (as always) in it.

That pig apparatus, Jess suggested, looks like one something to "domesticate" humans!

 
At Mon Feb 25, 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Thanks for the link, you're the greatest!

 
At Mon Feb 25, 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Can I refer you to my personal doctor?

His methods are a bit... nonconventional.

They involve cutting the heads of chickens, magical powders and herbs and the ritualistic burning of your hair and fingernails.

He takes Blue Cross.

 
At Mon Feb 25, 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.

 
At Mon Feb 25, 09:21:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Oh my - get better soon, you big hairy ape.

We need you.

And thanks for the linkage and the love.

 
At Tue Feb 26, 07:13:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Thanks for the link sir, and get better! Though if you croak, can I have your car?

 
At Tue Feb 26, 08:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Z - I heard on the Salon last night you were not feeling well - I hope it is nothing serious.

Get well, little monkey.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Tue Feb 26, 08:48:00 AM, Blogger dguzman said...

Feel better, Ape of the Future!

 
At Tue Feb 26, 08:50:00 AM, Blogger dguzman said...

Oh, and I didn't lolcatify Eliot -- some genius did. Still, thanks for the linky love!

 
At Tue Feb 26, 07:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My good wishes to better health to you, Dr. Z!

 
At Wed Feb 27, 02:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care, Sir. One's health is of the greatest importance.

My lecturing others on taking care of their health - earns me Frequent Hypocrisy Miles!

 
At Thu Feb 28, 02:27:00 PM, Blogger Batocchio said...

Hope you feel better!

(I'm sick myself, but hardly near death. Yikes!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts