Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fun with Frosting

 
No time for blogging today! I'm busy helping Germaine Gregarious get the cake ready for Freida Bee's Birthday Bash! (Hmm.. she wants me to put some extra frosting around the poison capsule and Geiger counter compartment...) In the meantime, you can watch this swell video of Priceline Negotiator vs. The Explosive Generation. "Linda is that other kind of girl. She wanted marriage, he couldn't wait! she drives him to strange erotic compulsions! He has insatiable demands! Look out!"
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Fri Feb 15, 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Thank You. Thank You!

Valentine kisses to you, Dr.

 
At Fri Feb 15, 02:37:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Your most welcome, Freida Bee!

 
At Fri Feb 15, 03:29:00 PM, Blogger kimono hime said...

Wow. That second one reminds me of the year my family hosted that Belgian exchange student when I was still a sexually repressed Catholic girl in high school.

I really don't miss those days. But damn, that exchange student was fun to hang around with.

 
At Sat Feb 16, 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sexually repressed Catholic girl's are my favorite! Especially sexually repressed Catholic exchange student girls.

 
At Fri Feb 22, 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Batocchio said...

Wow! That's the Cap'n!

I always liked the sexually repressed Catholic girls ready at last to face their issues. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts