Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, May 19, 2008

Raquel Welch in the Film, "Fantastic Voyage"

 
No time for blogging today! Dr. Peterson and I are on board a submarine, the Proteus, inside the brain of Soviet Scientist Jan Benes. We are busy trying to repair a blood clot caused by his prolonged exposure to the Mainstream Media! (His defection to the west is critical to my budget deficit miniaturization program. We must not shrink from our financial duties!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of the scene of Raquel Welch in the film, "Fantastic Voyage", when her crew members had to save Ms. Welch in the nick of time by groping her body to pull off the evil, slimy anti-bodies that are clinging to her skintight white-rubber wetsuit! (Aside from my acute knowledge of the brain, I also have vast experience of the miniaturization process, because during my presidential campaign I have had to deal with the small minds of so many neoconservative voters.)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 Comments:

At Mon May 19, 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

According to today's standards, Ms. Welch has an obesity problem.

Also, gang bang!

 
At Mon May 19, 08:51:00 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

You have made a discovery too! You found a mind in a neoconservative? I bet you can't find a heart.

 
At Mon May 19, 11:20:00 AM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Can I be next in line for the groping?

 
At Mon May 19, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Look at the size of those tanks.

 
At Mon May 19, 03:41:00 PM, Blogger Billy Miller said...

Why are they missing her breasts? Dammitt Jim, they are doctors, now is not the time to be a prude! Quick, get that slime off her breasts before it crystalizes!

 
At Mon May 19, 06:16:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

It's a good thing I spent hours searching for this yesterday, because the link does not seem to want to work for me.


BAC

 
At Tue May 20, 10:27:00 AM, Blogger mwb said...

Ah, the skin tight body suits where would the 1960s be without them?

 
At Tue May 20, 03:23:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Übermilf: Ack! You are probably right!

Pissed Off Patricia: Ha! Good one! They appear to be lacking a soul as well... heart.

GETkristiLOVE: But of course! Did you bring your skintight white-rubber wetsuit?

Dean Wormer: **Ahem.** Indeed.

Billy Miller: That is exactly what I thought when I was a kid!

BAC: My apologies, Blogger won't let me correct it. It's very strange, the changes won't update. If you click on the picture you can still get to the link, though.

MWB: Indeed! My interest in miniature scuba diving has increased dramatically.

 
At Tue May 20, 06:03:00 PM, Blogger Dave The Angry Rhode Islander said...

Zaius, is that a snorkel in your wetsuit or are you just happy to see her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts