Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ack! Swinebread Over at Atomic Romance Has Awarded me the Arte y pico Award!

 
Atomic Romance
Ack! Swinebread over at Atomic Romance [ 2 ] has awarded me the Arte y pico Award!


The Rules

1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.

2. Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog by so everyone can view it.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.

4. The award winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte y pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. Please post these rules.

I select the following candidates as winners of the "Arte Y Pico" Award:

 
Thank you, Swinebread!

(Ack! Someone tried to swipe his comic books!)
 
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Tue Aug 26, 01:43:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

You like me!! You really really like me!!!


Or something like that.

Do you however think this will get you off the hook for stating my real name in public? Not so fast ape-boy...

Signed,
MarvelAnnIam

heehehehehehe

Thanks Zaius!

 
At Tue Aug 26, 01:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I AM honored! Thank you. I'm so excited, I think I'll bake a cake! I know, I know. Two slices. Just for you.

 
At Tue Aug 26, 03:30:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Fran as Sally Field.

Hmmmm.

Thank you kind sir!

I'll throw sumpin' up soon.

 
At Wed Aug 27, 08:05:00 PM, Blogger Madam Z said...

I am honored beyond words, Dr Zaius. I will now try to perform my duties as one of the recipients of this most excellent award.

 
At Wed Aug 27, 09:38:00 PM, Blogger Swinebread said...

You've got a great blog. You deserve it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts