Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, August 01, 2008

It's the first Day of the Blogger Beach Party!

 
Germaine Gregarious and I are celebrating the first day of Beach Party Month on Negril beach in Jamaica. (Our villa is right on the border of Westmoreland and Hanover, don'tcha know.)

My holiday plans have hit a bit of a snag, though. Dr. Smith has undercut my plans to show a few clips from the film "Dr Goldfoot & the Bikini Machine" - because on his blog, he has the whole movie! Curse you, Dr. Smith, and your damned Huludroids! Oh, well... I know when I am licked. You might as well just go over to his blog and watch the whole movie...

"Dr Goldfoot & the Bikini Machine" Trailer"Dr. Goldfoot & the Bikini Macine" on Shindig [ 2, 3 ]
"Dr. Goldfoot & The Girl Bombs" Trailer [ 2 ]Dr. Goldfoot's wacky opera glasses
Susan Hart sceneSam & The Apemen scene

As you probably remember, I bought my entire fleet of fembot assassins from Dr. Goldfoot. I wrote an article about it in my "Special Focus on Technology Issue" back in May of 2007. I believe that I still have a few of Dr. Goldfoot's Wacky Opera Glasses lying around somewhere...

Oh, well, back to the drawing board...
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Fri Aug 01, 08:05:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

I get to watch a whole movie at work, and that one, to boot?

 
At Fri Aug 01, 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

Dr Goldfoot should be required viewing for everyone.

 
At Fri Aug 01, 02:19:00 PM, Blogger mwb said...

Oh noes, I iz a bad blogger!

It is too good a flick to not share though!

 
At Sat Aug 02, 10:10:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

Negril beach is quite beautiful ... but you might be over dressed!


BAC

 
At Mon Aug 04, 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Yup! Thanks to Dr. Smith and his Huludroids. 'Where does he get those wonderful toys?'

Übermilf: I agree! A chicken in every pot, and a bikini machine in every garage!

MWB: Not at all. You provided the whole movie! Way cool, Dr. Smith. :o)

BAC: Bah! Dr. Zaius is never overdressed! I am always at the height of fashion, I'll have you know. ;o)

 
At Wed Aug 06, 10:14:00 PM, Blogger BAC said...

When I was there, I think I might have been the only person, well, dressed!

Yikes!!


BAC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts