Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tracy Chapman: "Talkin' About a Revolution"

 
No time for blogging today! I am busy negotiating with congress to get myself bailed out of wee bit of a financial mess. My assets were really on the line, but luckily for me the House and Senate are going to borrow against the future wealth of the American public's grandchildren so that I can keep all 7 of my mansions. (I shall make a hefty profit on both ends! I made a tidy sum leading up to the financial meltdown, and I shall be paid a hefty consulting fee after the 700 billion is distributed!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video of Tracy Chapman singing "Talkin' About a Revolution". (This is definitely a fair weather forecast for my already porcine portfolio. I'm think that I'll go shopping!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At Wed Sep 24, 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I do hope that your golden parachute isn't in any danger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts