Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, September 29, 2008

Zaius of our Lives

 
No time for blogging today! The girls of the LGPPP and I am busy signing up prosective voters for our last minute voter registration drive. (important registration deadlines are coming up - make sure that you are registered to vote!) In the meantime you can watch this swell video that I found, "Zaius of our Lives". (No! I'm not moving to Kong Island, Mother!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Mon Sep 29, 05:11:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

Can I come take a lesson in photoshop. A photoshop program sits waving its feather at me from my dock, but it mystifies me.

You are like a guilty pleasure. I feel so dirty sometimes as I sit here at four in the afternoon still in my jammies, blowing cereal through my nose in a snorting laugh. You're good. Very very good.

 
At Tue Sep 30, 05:09:00 AM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

utah, look up the youtube series "you suck at photoshop" funny as hell, and hidden in the snark are actual good tips.

Next time you come back from the future, Dr. Z I suggest you leave your mother at home!

 
At Tue Sep 30, 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Utah Savage: Thank you, Utah Savage! The easiest way to learn to use graphics programs is to just google what what you want to do, like "replace someone's head in photoshop." Jess has a great suggestion though, the videos at "You Suck at Photoshop" are great!

Jess Wundrun: Ha! Easier said than done!

 
At Wed Oct 01, 07:13:00 AM, Blogger chaos4700 said...

God that was funny. Also... kinda... pathetic. It reminds me a little bit too much of my own life. :P Well, except that last part. I've never been given an expose by a television network run by monkeys (which really, would be any of the ones we have nowadays).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts