Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, October 03, 2008

New Shill in Town

 
Chris Matthews Drills Nancy Pfotenhauer
Pfotenhauer predicts veep debate will be "stacked"
Pfotenhauer: "Couric asked Palin 'Trapdoor Questions'"
Pfotenhauer defends Palin
Shuster Refuses To Be Spun by Pfotenhauer
Pfotenhauer: Facts on Iraq undermine our troops
Goolsbee and Pfotenhauer square off
Pfotenhauer Claims McCain Supported GI Bill
Pfotenhauer Juxtaposes public financing to McCain as POW
Pfotenhauer Claims Bush Opposed The Iraq Surge
Pfotenhauer, Bounds on TV after campaign suspension
Pfotenhauer defends McCain's lobbyists
Pfotenhauer Not Sure Mccain And Palin Know Each Other
Contessa Brewer vs. Nancy Pfotenhauer
Robert Gibbs Roasts Nancy Pfotenhauer
Pfotenhauer called to task for trickle down economics
Pfotenhauer's head explodes over "100 years in Iraq"
Pfotenhauer Responds to Question on McCain's Drug Plan
Pfotenhauer lies: "Katrina and Rita 'Didn't Spill A Drop'"
Pfotenhauer: "I was wrong about 'not a drop'"
RNC interview with Pfotenhauer
Pfotenhauer: Fox News 07/25/08
The newest GOP umbrage: Obama called mccain a fish!
Pfotenhauer thinks companies paying NO taxes need a tax break
Pfotenhauer claims China is drilling near Cuba
Pfotenhauer says that "McCain is 'putting politics on hold'"
Internet rumor: Pfotenhauer is NOT 'wheelchair-bound' [ 1 ]

Nancy Pfotenhauer [ 2 ] is the latest model of blond Republican news pundits to hit the airwaves, and she is far more frightening than the shrill and incoherent Ann Coulter because she actually sounds reasonable and intelligent when she speaks. She is a MILFy master of the the knowing, condescending smile, and is very deft at increduously rolling her eyes in disbelief at pertainent political questions. Now a top policy adviser for Sen. John McCain, she was formerly the top oil lobbyist for Koch Industries, is married to Senator Gordon Smith's chief of staff Kurt Pfotenhauer (a top mortgage-industry lobbyist) and co-hosted a call-in show run by Heritage Foundation founder Paul Weyrich.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 Comments:

At Fri Oct 03, 08:34:00 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

If one more of you refer to any of these creatures as "MILF-Y", I'm going to have to either change my name or kill someone.

I think you're closest, if I choose killing.

 
At Sat Oct 04, 09:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with ubermilf. Can't we come up with a better name for the republican women who are attractive, but hideously wedded to nasty conservative principles?

CILF? RILF? SWILF (Stepford Wife I'd Like to Fuck?)

 
At Sat Oct 04, 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

I ask this with all sincerity: do you all think that the anti-cloning stance is just a front and that there really is a factory where they churn these clowns out?

As a dude, I believe I might have to agree with the esteemed MILFs above. MILF should mean something dammit. Beauty, brains AND non-evil tendencies. Change the acronym AND change the F to, I don't know, file or filter or flummox or something.

 
At Sat Oct 04, 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

Filet

 
At Sat Oct 04, 06:36:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

Filet! Good one ubermilf! I must admit to using not only milf, but ubermilf in reference to the Killa from Wassilla. Sorry, I won't do it again.

 
At Tue Oct 07, 12:44:00 AM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

I'm here to steal from you again. I have a friend who knows or knew Nancy in the late 80's. I promise to link you and spell your name right for once.

 
At Wed Oct 08, 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Übermilf: You don't have a copyright on the acronym "MILF", my dear. And if you continue to threaten me with violence, Germaine Gregarious will eat you for breakfast... ;o)

DCup: The acronym "MILF" is a generic term, and does not apply only to Republican women. I do like 'SWILF' though! Ha!

Randal Graves: I don't think that it's a factory - I think that it's a clown car!

Übermilf: Hmm... Not bad...

Utah Savage: It's OK, as long as you said 'ubermilf' and not 'Übermilf'!

Utah Savage: Feel free to use any link or graphic on Zaius Nation! I love that. :o)

 
At Wed Oct 08, 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

I may not have a copyright, but that doesn't mean the comparison doesn't sting.

 
At Thu Oct 09, 03:26:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

when you throw caroly pfiorina off the bus you get this piece of crap - Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts