Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Pinker Tones singing "Karma Hunters"

 

No time for blogging today! I am still busy trying on costumes for my running mate's 2nd annual October costume bash. It's time once again for Germaine Gregarious's Halloween party! Everybody has to come in costume. Maybe I should go as a robot? I am going to have to cut a mouth hole in the costume, however. I find it difficult to breathe, and there is no place to put my chocolate cake! In the meantime, you can watch this great swell animated video of The Pinker Tones singing "Karma Hunters". (Watch the video - it's all about politics!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Thu Oct 30, 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I have my costume on and I'm ready to go.

 
At Fri Oct 31, 08:36:00 PM, Blogger Karla said...

I'm feeling envious of the costumed. I've got a party to go to Saturday but no great costume yet again. Thinking of your brilliant robot mask of long ago...

 
At Mon Nov 03, 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Hmm... I think you might of underestimated the whole creepiness factor of a clown costume...

Karla: You should go as a slice of choclate cake! Everyone will be sweet on you. :o)

 
At Mon Nov 03, 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Ha! The jokes on you - American money is no longer worth anything!

Nightjar: Thanks, Nightjar! Weiner charming is very important in an election of this sort, I am sure that you agree. ;o)

DivaJood: Ha! You have no chocolate cake on your agenda!

Swinebread: I agree! Yowsa!

Karla: Very nice! I have blogrolled his site for future generations. Does he have a blog, perhaps?

Odile: Yes! Time and tide wait for no man... But I want my chocolate cake and ice cream right now!

 
At Mon Nov 03, 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Karla said...

There is supposed to be an Archelaus Cards blog sometime. Last I heard it was in beta and chronicled a wombat assault on Our Nation's Capital. That was, of course, intended to be kept under wraps so I guess I have leaked it to the press.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts