Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Hope That Everybody Got What They Wanted For Christmas!

 

I hope that everybody got what they wanted for Christmas! Germaine Gregarious got me a swell new mini-jet and a complete set of left-handed monkey wrenches (standard and metric), and I got her this swell arachnid coffee table! Just the thing for those holiday get-togethers. It not only catches houseflys, but it can follow you when your guests have you climbing the wall! It did get cobwebs all over the Christmas tree, however...

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Sun Dec 28, 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Michelle Renee said...

I'll take the arachnid coffee table handler.

 
At Sun Dec 28, 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Wow. Some people have the most fabulous holidays.

 
At Mon Dec 29, 07:34:00 PM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

I did not got the Arachnid Sno-Wovel, and I was VERY disappointed.

 
At Tue Dec 30, 10:04:00 AM, Blogger mwb said...

I just got a mug with a picture of Bush saying "Best President Ever." Apparently the Republicans were had a warehouse full and with no one buying they were giving them away.

I use it as a chamberpot.

 
At Tue Dec 30, 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Michelle Renee: Germaine Gregarious is lovely, wouldn't you say?

Bubs: You should have seen the plum pudding! Parts of it reached out the county, I hear...

Unconventional Conventionist: Ack! You have gotta get a Sno-Wovel. They are 10 kinds of awesome!

MWB: Hee hee! It's sounds like you are putting it to good use. Tell him that I said hello!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts