Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, June 08, 2009

My RSVP to the purveyors of the Bing-a-thon event on Hulu


My RSVP to the purveyors of the Bing-a-thon event on Hulu: As much as I like to see aspiring actresses wearing necklaces made out of wieners, I am afraid that I shall be unable to attend due to a previous engagment. I am sorry that I shall not be able to participate in the Microsoft sponsored Bing-a-thon "Shenanigans", and look foreward with great interest in the next "wacky-but-endearing pop culture reference" career move of the aforementioned actress...

**...sheesh...**


 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Mon Jun 08, 07:50:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

I like the word "velvety."

 
At Mon Jun 08, 08:30:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

That's funny! I like the word "Velveeta." :o)

 
At Mon Jun 08, 08:46:00 AM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

But...but...don't you love Jeebus? Hmmmm, I've been saying that a lot lately. Wonder what it portends?

 
At Mon Jun 08, 02:45:00 PM, Blogger mwb said...

There are things on Hulu that scare me and remind me why I don't own a TV anymore.

This is one of them.

 
At Wed Jun 10, 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Zirgar: I'm not sure that I understand... What does Jeebus have to do with necklaces made out of wieners? Oh, of course! The Sermon on the Weenies!

MWB: What!!?!? You don't own a TV?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts