Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, August 21, 2009

Ben Grimm Takes on the Insurance Industry

Via Sleestak's good friend, Bully.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Fri Aug 21, 07:13:00 AM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

I imagine if he didn't get fully covered it was going to turn into clobberin' time!!

At Fri Aug 21, 04:49:00 PM, Blogger susan said...

Would you believe doctors come up with treatment plans without ever considering the patient's insurance coverage? Since I have to get surgical authorizations at my job I'd like to ask for The Thing's current phone number. I could use his help.

At Sat Aug 22, 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Tengrain said...

I tried making that noise once. It didn't work.



At Wed Aug 26, 09:47:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Zirgar: Indeed! Things would look very Grimm for the insurance agent that didn't fully cover the Fantastic Four. ;o)

Susan: I think that Ben Grimm can be reached at the Baxter Building in New York City. I am sure that he would be glad to help! ;o)

Tengrain: I think that it helps if you have been irradiated with Gamma Rays. ;o)


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts