Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Heffalumps and Woozles Song

 
No time for blogging today! I am too busy attending to important issues regarding the status of my nutritional well being. (I just had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to starving, poor people. "Bah!" I told them. "Any person who could fit into my clothes is most certainly not starving!") In the meantime, you can watch this scary video of The Heffalumps and Woozles Song. (I think that they are illegal aliens, and they are after our honey! somebody better tell Lou Dobbs...)
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Mon Oct 19, 06:04:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Awwww... I love Pooh Bear! :)
Eeyore is by far my favourite though. He's so miserable. I kind of like miserable. :) It's a challenge for me I suppose. ;D

""Bah!" I told them. "Any person who could fit into my clothes is most certainly not starving!"
Dr Zed. You get a high five AND a fist bump for that statement.
Laura loves it!!!!

((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Tue Oct 20, 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

I think Tigger was hopped up on a bathtub mix of coke and ecstasy.

 
At Wed Oct 21, 06:08:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sunshine: Thanks, Laura! I was always kind of fond of Piglet, as well. ;o)

Randal Graves: Or coffee and Redbull, at the very least. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts