Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, October 04, 2009

I would Like To Thank the Academy...

 

I would like to thank Kulkuri of Yooper in Crackerland for awarding me the coveted One Lovely Blog Award! I am afraid that I have been remiss in my blog meme duties as of late, and I intend to start making up for that in the coming weeks.

The rules for this fine award are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And the envelope please...

Darius Whiteplume of Adventures In Nerdliness, Comrade Kevin of Comrade Kevin's Chrestomathy, Darwin's Dagger, Blanca DeBree of Blanca DeBree Blog, Zoey and Me at Cat In Bag, Max at The Drunken Severed Head, Aironlater of 43-Ideas-Per-Minute, GOPnot4me, Just JoeP, Ketchup Is A Vegetable, Sunshine of Love At Home, Melvin The Barbarian, Sidhe of Musings of a Wandering Elf, Rehctaw of Rawrahs, ThoughtCriminal of ThoughtCrimeWave, Undie Lib, Siri, JasonC, DivaGeek and Maru of WTF Is It Now?!?

Our Lovely Blog Award

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

10 Comments:

At Sun Oct 04, 12:02:00 PM, Blogger ThoughtCriminal said...

Gee, thanks Dr. Z. 15 "newly discovered" blogs? That's going to keep me busy for a while.

 
At Sun Oct 04, 12:55:00 PM, Blogger JustJoeP said...

Thanks so much Dr.Z!

 
At Sun Oct 04, 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Thank you Dr Zed. I love awards!!! :)

((Hugs))
Laura
P.S. I might not be able to come up with 15 newly discovered blogs but I'll see what I can do. ;P

 
At Sun Oct 04, 07:37:00 PM, Blogger Sidhe said...

Thanks so much!! I look forward to passing this on to lovely blogs everywhere!

 
At Mon Oct 05, 09:20:00 AM, Blogger aironlater said...

And a very big thank you Mr. Zauis!

Will be passing this along later today!

 
At Mon Oct 05, 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

ThoughtCriminal: I think that you can take the "newly discovered" part fairly loosely. I have actually known about your blog for a long time. ;o)

JustJoeP: Your welcome, JustJoeP! ;o)

Sunshine: Your welcome, Sunshine! ;o)

Sidhe: Your welcome, Sidhe! ;o)

aironlater: Your welcome, Aironlater! ;o)

 
At Mon Oct 05, 09:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your blog off me, you damn dirty ape!

Thanks for the award. I will pay it forward as soon as I have a chance.

 
At Tue Oct 06, 01:20:00 PM, Blogger Brady Bonk said...

Ketchup Is A Vegetable accepts!

http://www.kiav.net/?p=2753

Thank you, Mi Zaius.

 
At Wed Oct 07, 04:07:00 AM, Blogger Max the drunken severed head said...

Thanks, Zaius, M.D.! (Or is it Ph.D.?)

For a shade-wearin' simian, you have discriminating taste. Do orangutangs drink? If so, I shall buy you a cocktail.

It may be a while before I can pay the award forward, but I'll do so, sir.

 
At Mon Oct 19, 10:27:00 PM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

Congratulations! Well deserved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts