Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Monday, October 19, 2009

Play the swell new game, 'The Separation of Church and State'!

Play the great new game "The Separation of Church and State" that I made with my good friend Derk the Jerk over at Man-Eating Cheeseburger. The object of the game is to keep the Church Side Guys (in black suits) from entering the State building, and the State Side Guys (in grey suits) from entering the Church building by picking them up and moving them back to their own side. Make sure you don't grab them before they have crossed the border, or you will lose a few points!

Making guest appearances are Sarah Palin (representing the State), and Scientologist Tom Cruise and Jesus on a dinosaur (representing factions of the Church), the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Cheney-Cthulhu. Also, when you see the State smuggling super secret documents to the Church, click on them quickly to make them explode! Scoring is tabulated using the most confusing methods possible.

It looks really easy for about first 15 seconds or so, and then it just gets crazy - This game gives you an idea of what the folks over at Americans United for the Separation of Church and State have to put up with on a daily basis! My best score was three scandals, and I have never gotten more than 2 two of the little paper airplanes. This version is reduced slightly to fit on my blog. You can play it full sized at this link.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 Comments:

At Mon Oct 19, 02:25:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Omg.. that's hilarious. I love the little info in behind telling us all of the horrible things that are happening....
You guys (or yousguys as we say in Italian) are awesome!

((Hugs))
Laura

 
At Mon Oct 19, 10:52:00 PM, Blogger ZIRGAR said...

Ohhhhh, Cheney-Cthulhu! Is Cheney responsible for "the bloop"? Google it. It's pretty awesome, and very creepy.

 
At Tue Oct 20, 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Are you trying to get me fired? Now I simply must do even less work than I had planned.

 
At Tue Oct 20, 10:18:00 PM, Blogger susan said...

That was too much fun (if there could be such a thing) but I'm afraid I've lost out to the wingnuts. I'm off to find a Mega Quasar Turret Launcher if Ratchet will let me borrow it.

 
At Wed Oct 21, 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Sue J said...

I'm afraid I'll be on the unemployment line with Randall if you keep this up!

 
At Wed Oct 21, 11:05:00 AM, Blogger mark hoback said...

That was fun. Thanks.

 
At Wed Oct 21, 06:05:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sunshine: Thanks, Laura! I like the little info screen too! part too! Although I think that I am going to have to brush up on my Italian. ;o)

Zirgar: Ack! I've never heard of that! :o)

Randal Graves: Always glad to contribute the the delinquency of a fellow Francophile. Viva la French Fry! ;o)

Susan: Thanks, Susan! I knew that I should have added a Turret Launcher... ;o)

Sue J: At least you can console yourself with the knowledge that you kept the animated Jesus on a dinosaur in his rightful place! ;o)

Mark Hoback: That's great! Thanks, Mark! :o)

 
At Thu Oct 22, 04:31:00 PM, Blogger susan said...

The Groovinator isn't a bad choice either.

 
At Fri Oct 23, 05:37:00 PM, Blogger lisahgolden said...

Love it! But dang, it's hard.

 
At Sun Oct 25, 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

it wouldnt let me stop the jesus on the dinosaur

you are MUCH better than X box

 
At Mon Oct 26, 04:53:00 PM, Blogger Mistress Quickly said...

Catchy Toon, too.

 
At Sat Oct 31, 09:15:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

It took me a long time to tell the difference between the politicians and religionators. It's too realistic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts