Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Prepare for the future with Vault-Tec!

 
No time for blogging today! Geramaine Gregarious and the girls of the LGPPP are throwing a party - and they are serving hordourves! (Am I lucky or what!?!) In the meantime you a can watch this swell trailer of the video game "Fallout 3". (Caution! NSFW!) Prepare for the future with Vault-Tec! (I actually only like the first part of the video. I don't like the violence at the end, but the begining of the video has valuable underground dwelling tips to help you survive the upcoming nuclear holocaust... And a really cool robot!)
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Thu Feb 18, 01:52:00 PM, Blogger Teresita said...

Dr. Zaius, I bet you also found an old VHS tape of Erin Gray as "Wilma" on Buck Rogers when you confiscated Cornelius and Dr. Zira's archaelogical finds before their trial for scientific heresy.

 
At Thu Feb 18, 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

The robot was cool.

When will they be available?

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Fri Feb 19, 08:32:00 AM, Blogger Devilham said...

I actually own that game (Fallout 3), and it's chock full of awesome faux retro goodness. I hear you on the violence though, I never get to play it because of the little guy.....I won't play violent video games if he's home or awake.

 
At Wed Feb 24, 05:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Teresita: I have always had a soft spot in my peanut butter encrusted heart for Wilma Deering. ♥ ;o)

Tengrain: Right now! But you have to buy the video game. ;o)

Devilham: I am glad that you are conscientious enough to shield your son from violent video games. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts