Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Calling All Monsters!

 
The only thing that can save us from Obama's plans for offshore oil drilling is a giant monster from an ancient Japanese science fiction movie! I am against this latest Obama move, just as I was against the $8.3 billion loan guarantee to build a new nuclear power plant, but I think that I'll reserve judgement for the time being. (He did get the health care bill passed.) Maybe he is just playing along for now and is planning on pulling out the aces when the time is right.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Fri Apr 02, 07:20:00 AM, Blogger aironlater said...

You know, I'm seeing this as more of a calculated chess move than an all out push to build rigs off the coasts. Certainly, the Virginia one is literally guaranteed, but the remainder of locations are to be put through a rigorous "viability test" first. I don't think this is going to play out the way many liberal/progressives think it is.

 
At Fri Apr 02, 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

It's all moot once King Kong shows up. Take that, Japan. USA! USA! USA!

 
At Fri Apr 02, 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Tengrain said...

I'm a Mothra fan, myself.

Regards,

Tengrain

 
At Sat Apr 03, 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

EspressoFrog: How can you say such a thing! Orangutans main power source is peace, love and happy underpants! ;o)

aironlater: That's very interesting! I didn't realize that. That's a very good observation! :o)

Randal Graves: Ha! King Kong is a pussy! And so is Mecha-Kong! Mecha-Godzilla can beat both of them with one claw tied behind his back! ;o)

Tengrain: Me too! I love the tiny girls in mini-skirts that sing to Mothera. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts