Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Sunday, May 09, 2010

I Am Sorry That I Haven't Been Blogging Lately, I Have Been Very Busy...


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Mon May 10, 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Sleestak said...

I was just wondering about that. But I figured after helping Obama get elected you were busy in some cushy government job.

At Mon May 10, 11:34:00 AM, Blogger sunshine said...

You HAVE been missed. :)


At Sat May 15, 06:09:00 PM, Blogger Spocko said...

That's okay. I've been busy too. Plus Goggle messed up posting on my blog which used FTP. I can't get it to post anymore. :-(

But I did do some questioning the Powers that be.

Check out this post I wrote:

Rupert and Me: I question the NewsCorp CEO about Subsidizing Glenn Beck

Last week I called up Rupert Murdock and, in front of the entire industry analyst community and the media, I asked him how long he was going to subsidize the money-losing Glenn Beck show.

He said that Fox wasn't subsidizing him. Beck has lost a minimum of 81 advertisers. All he has now are a few random ads, house ads and gold ads.

Race baiting and suggestions of killing political leaders might be popular on the right, but it doesn't have to be profitable.

At Sun May 16, 09:30:00 AM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

hope you are well

At Sun May 16, 05:11:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

Me too but at least I have an excuse!

At Thu May 20, 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Sleestak: I would never accept a job that was gained by means of political maneuvering! Unless one was offered, of course. ;o)

Laura: Thanks, Laura! ;o)

Spocko: Ha! That's awesome. Glenn Beck is a moron! ;o)

Distributorcap: Thanks, DCap! ;o)

GETkristiLOVE: What do you mean? I am full of flimsy excuses! ;o)


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts