Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, December 07, 2007

A Zaius Nation Christmas Rerun

 
Sorry, No time for blogging to today. I am helping Santa get ready for Christmas. We are busy fighting the scourge of poisonous Chinese toys over here, so you don't have to fight them over there!

The elves have been really friendly since the moment I got here. At lunchtime they let me have a whole table all to myself! And they seem to be very concerned about my welfare - They keep asking me if I'm not getting homesick!

Also, I think that I might be getting a promotion, because several of the elves in my department have started a petition requesting that I get moved to a different department! I think that it is just swell that we are getting along so well.

I really feel like I'm getting the hang of this toy making stuff, too. I must be doing really well - Santa said that if he continues to see this level of quality in my work, he will send me home early! (Oops! I'm sorry - Did I get some red paint on your green coat? Let me wipe that off for you with this rag...Gosh, that's just made it worse, hasn't it?)

Gotta go! The guys say that want me to help them find a left handed monkey wrench!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At Fri Dec 07, 03:18:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

After that left handed monkey wrench, maybe you can go get them a box of grid squares, too.

 
At Fri Dec 07, 10:24:00 PM, Blogger Generalissimo (Dictator) for life said...

Being a dentist sounds cool!

 
At Sun Dec 09, 07:53:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Hey! That's right. I didn't know that you have been to the North Pole too!

Dr. Evil: The best part is that you get to make adults wear a bib and talk with their mouth full!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts