Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Forget graduation - it's my one year blog-o-versary!

I just realized that not only do I graduate from college today, but I just missed my one year blog-o-versary! My first blog post was on Tuesday, May 02, 2006. This is post #557! And what does that mean? Well, I am a little short on material because of graduation today, so it will just have to do. That's what it means. Also, it means that I have to do some Zaius Nation housekeeping.


You see, the coming of the great apeocalypse is growing closer and closer. It is now only 1,971 years until the Reign of Zaius!

Any celebration of this magnitude calls for one thing, and one thing only - female storm troopers recycled from a previous post!


[ 1, 2, 3 ]

Also, here is the first image that I ever made for a post:


And here is the first cool (well, sort of cool) image that I ever made for a post:


The picture of the cake was shamelessly stolen from K's Cakes, which is a really great site to go to for some guilt-free cake goodness! Also note that it looks like Richard Schickel left his hat on the cake.)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

8 Comments:

At Sat May 12, 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Evil Spock said...

Congrats! Evil Spock is privileged to have access to pictures of cute girls in Stormtrooper uniforms!

Why can't my gf do stuff like that for me . . .

 
At Sat May 12, 01:57:00 PM, Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

happy blogiversary, honey! and hope you're enjoying graduation!!!

 
At Sat May 12, 07:26:00 PM, Blogger Omnipotent Poobah said...

Congratulations you Superior Simian!

 
At Sat May 12, 08:34:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

Congrats on the degree. Happy blog b-day too.

 
At Sat May 12, 09:04:00 PM, Blogger spocko said...

Dr. Z will now be unleashed upon the world!

Look out.

Good thing that I'm only interested in women once every seven years. If I wasn't I would be very interested in mind melding with those storm trooper women.

I might even have to fight Evil Spock for them.

 
At Sat May 12, 09:09:00 PM, Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Happy blogoversary and congrats on graduating! And now the reign of Zaius really begins...

 
At Sun May 13, 12:05:00 AM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

happy blogiversary. I love that cake!

 
At Sun May 13, 05:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jeepers, thanks everybody!

Evil Spock: You just need to start dating storm troopers. I know this place in Mos Eisley...

Blue Gal: It's alway fun when you're around!

Omnipotent Poobah: Hey! I resemble that remark! ;o)

Liberality: Love your latest post! Buddha would be proud... If he was into pride, that is!

Spocko: Once every seven years? No wonder your ears are pointy! Hey, Spocko and Evil Spock, quit fighting!

SamuraiFrog: yes, that's right. Only 1,971 more years...

Kelly the dog: You should check out the whimsical blog I got it from, K's Cakes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts