Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, Libra Bloggers!

 

Oh my gosh! I missed Liberality's Birthday! It was on the 2nd of October! Thanks to Dr. Monkerstein for reminding me. Even if we are late, we should all stop by her blog to say Happy Birthday! Liberality has also changed her avatar, so say hello to the new Liberality avatar! Her old image shall go to the The Island of the Abandoned Blogger Profile Images.

UPDATE: Hey! Today is MWB's Birthday! (Also known as presidential candidate Dr. Smith.) If you get a chance, why not stop by and wish him happy birthday too!

UPDATE: Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein's birthday is on October 20th. Happy birthday, Dr. Monkerstein!

UPDATE: DCup of Politits birthday is in October, but I don't know what day! Happy birthday, DCup!

UPDATE: Throwawayblog delares that this is the month of Spocktober! Via Evil Spock, natch.

But who else has a birthday this month? Where are all of the Libra bloggers?
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Thu Oct 04, 09:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Raises hand*

Today in fact.

What the heck am I doing at work?

 
At Thu Oct 04, 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Libra blogger here as well.

 
At Thu Oct 04, 11:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no Zaius' scheme has been uncovered.

The first link to Liberality and the first link to MWB both go back to Zaius' site!

Liberality and I are secretly Zaius!

At least that's what I'm claiming at tax time. "Oh, no. You need to collect tax from Zaius, not me. He's really me." ;-)

 
At Thu Oct 04, 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Oops! My mistake. OK, MWB, that's fixed! I left the link tag empty like this - HREF="" - and it directed the link back to the root directory, Zaius Nation. Sorry about that.

And Dr. Monkerstein, what day is your birthday? Inquiring minds want to know!

 
At Thu Oct 04, 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

I can tell you that it's the 20th and that he has a wish list link to Amazon. He should be aware that the Amazon link lists his real name. I don't know if he knows that or just doesn't care.

And thanks for the well wishes, my heart is warmed and glowing.

 
At Fri Oct 05, 03:06:00 PM, Blogger Evil Spock said...

Happiest of birthdays for the month of Evil
Spocktober
!

 
At Sat Oct 06, 07:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Libra blogger, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts