Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, October 05, 2007

Strictly Ballroom

 
No time for blogging today! Ms. Gregarious and I are busy in the new LGPPP Ball Room practicing for the Pan Pacific Championship. Despite Barry Fife's silly regulations, we are going to dance non-Federation steps. We are going to dance the pasa doble!

Listen to the rhythm - Don't be scared. Vivir con miedo, es como vivir a medias!

Oh, and by the way, Shame on you, Miss Leachman.
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Fri Oct 05, 09:55:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That's some nice dancing there.

 
At Fri Oct 05, 11:39:00 PM, Blogger SamuraiFrog said...

Be careful! At your age you could break a hip.

 
At Sat Oct 06, 09:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the torso only shot.

I don't think the internet is ready for Dr. Z in Toreador pants.

;-)

 
At Sat Oct 06, 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Germaine Gregarious said...

I'm still panting.

 
At Sat Oct 06, 10:49:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Why thank you, sir!

SamuraiFrog: Why you young whippersnapper! I oughta...

mwb: There is nothing wrong with my pantaloons! Except perhaps they are a bit tight around the combination poison pill/Geiger counter comaprtment...

Germaine Gregarious: Me too! Gosh that was fun. I am afraid that my arabesque isn't what it used to be. Let's go round again! Let me lead his time.

 
At Sat Oct 06, 07:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this movie! Hope it was fun.

 
At Sun Oct 07, 07:09:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I think that Barry Fife should be the next head of Homeland Security.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts