Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Color Is Your Brain?

 
Your Brain is Full Spectrum
Your brain is all the colors of the rainbow
Of all the brain types, yours is the most intellectual because your brain is multi-hued.
You crave mental stimulation, and your intellectual prowess is peace loving by nature.
Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them because your brain is filled with peace, love and crunchy granola. Your mind is made of rainbows and moonbeams and the hugs of puppies, kittens and baby bunnies.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, politics, and happy underpants. Your house is probably a mess, but your cat loves you.

Normally I don't go in for all of these online tests and their internet mumbo jumbo, but when I saw that two such fine bloggers as FranIAm and Freida Bee had taken this test, I thought perhaps I should reserve my judgment just this once. Bear in mind that I have taken these tests before, and they have always ended in badly in one way or another. [ 1, 2, 3, 4, ] I must say that I was happily surprised by the results. Except my house is not that messy!
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Tue Nov 27, 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

Humm, I'm coming up as yellow, but if I change anything it changes to blue.

Of all the brain types, yours is the most intellectual.
You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to very complex.
Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, and communication.

 
At Tue Nov 27, 03:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brain was colored purple. It says I am imaginative and creative. Purple is also the color of royalty and piety, though the test didn't say that. So, I've got that going for me. ( Said in my best Bill Murray impression. )

 
At Wed Nov 28, 03:58:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Kelly the dog: Well, my submission was actually a joke. THere is no "Your Brain is Full Spectrum" category, I was just making a joke.

Dee Loralei: You do a great Bill Murray! On the other hand and as I told Freida Bee, purple is also the color of one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eaters. Food for thought!

 
At Wed Nov 28, 03:38:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Underpants Do I sense some Zaius-foolery????

 
At Mon Dec 03, 08:46:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

FranIAm: Your senses don't deceive you. Zaius-foolery is the best kind of foolery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts