Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I had to cut off my ear in a vain attempt to gain the love of a prostitute for this post

Vincent Van Zaius

Are you up to the challenge? Mikhail Simkin has created an test in which a series of six paintings are displayed, some of which are created by ordinary human artists, and some are masterpieces that were painted by the artistic genius of an ape. Can you tell which is which? Take the test! "An artist or an ape?"

(I'll give you a hint - The inferior paintings are by humans.)

This link was sent to me by Kelly the Little Black Dog, whose owner has just revamped her site! There always great comics and stuff at Kelly's. If you check out the camping pictures, there is a great shot of some moose droppings!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

At Thu Jun 21, 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

I picked ape for the Pollack. But you know why.

 
At Thu Jun 21, 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I figure that it is because you feel that ape paintings should be worth millions of dollars like a Pollack, right? Or because you think apes are messy like Pollack. Oh, damn, I just dripped mustard on my shirt again. Hey - that looks pretty good, actually! Now where's the ketchup?

 
At Thu Jun 21, 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I scored 100 %. Nah nah nah.

 
At Fri Jun 22, 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Indeed! Well done. It takes a fellow ape to understand the subtlety and beauty of the artistic genius of the simian palette.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts