Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dr. Zaius is Away on an Unitended Winter Vacation

 

No time for blogging today! I am afraid that I have been without power or heat for the last 24 hours due to an ice storm. Although my electricity and heat are now back on, I am only able to get online briefly by modifying the antiquated atomic trilithium transducer of one my fembot assassins. I can only get online briefly, and it is so slow it is like peeling a potato with a butter knife while wearing two pairs of ill-fitting mittens. Have no fear, I shall return as soon as my internet connection is restored. In the meantime...


Heed the official Zaius campaign motto... Peace, Love and Underpantsing!


It's all about the underpants, baby.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Wed Dec 12, 06:35:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Have you tried peeling the potatoes while wearing two pairs of comfortable underpants? Stay safe and watch out for Black Bart and his Dastardly Ice Ray!

 
At Wed Dec 12, 01:06:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I am just glad that you have all that glorious fur to keep you warm.

 
At Wed Dec 12, 03:59:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

When do you foresee having power back, Zaius?

 
At Wed Dec 12, 06:53:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

stay warm in warm underpants

 
At Wed Dec 12, 07:23:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Have you tried rerouting through the deflector array?

 
At Thu Dec 13, 07:51:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Two pairs of comfortable underpants? I'm wearing three pairs of comfortable underpants! And they are all Happy Underpants! But I fear it is too late, Black Bart and his Dastardly Ice Ray have already descended upon the midwest and frozen it solid.

Freida Bee: True! It is unfortunate that humans have not yet evolved the fine pelt of their simian descendants. Have no fear, though. Someday your kind will evolve fur!

Comrade Kevin: Actually, I now have power. Unfortunately, my internet connection has gone south, and I am stuck on dial up.

Distributorcap: Hooray! That's the only way to run the USA!

pidomon: Hmm... I will have to try that... Wait a minute... OUCH! I burned my finger on the hidden poison capsule/Geiger counter compartment of the fembot assassin whose atomic trilithium transducer I modifed! I'll have to be more careful...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts