Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, December 13, 2007

What Was On TV Last Night

 

What was on TV last night? I have not idea! My cable is still out! And I am still struggling at a snail's pace with a dial up connection. So while I am languishing at these dawn-of-time speeds, I may as well tell you what few blog that I can download at this disappointing pace are doing.

Yay! Official poet Laureate for the Zaius/Gregarious campaign Freida Bee has written another great presidential poem! (Now if I can just get her to froodle me a pair of happy underpants...)

MWB (AKA Dr. Smith) of MWB's World has found the amazing new superheroes, Bibleman and Biblegirl. No, they are not some 'secular progressive's' joke, they are the spiritually soiled invention of one of those wacky so called fake 'Christians' that believe god is merely a crappy representation of their own vapid, empty lifestyle. These videos are beyond belief! Also, MWB has also managed to find a cheesy sci-fi movie from the 50s that I've never heard of. (I thought that I knew them all!)

Sleestak is on fire this week! He examines a new wrinkle in the War on Christmas, and he is having a Comic Book Romances of Liberated Women Week [ 2, 3 ] dedicated to the fearless, fabulous females of women's lib!

Angry Ballerina wins a small battle in the war on Christmas, and reveals that a good deed can indeed be the product of a dark heart.

GETkristiLOVE has some great pictures of her kitties. Splotchy has some kitty pictures too, But GETkristiLOVE's are a little bit cuter if you ask me. On the other hand, his story meme has had a rather unique entry.

FranIAm has a great post about a vintage cartoon, Clutch Cargo. Samurai Frog tells Star Wars fans "Don't be hatin'." Dr. Monkerstein has an interesting film review, and the last, but perhaps most significant of all of these links, Blue Gal steps out of character and memes! Not once, but twice! Yay!

 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

At Thu Dec 13, 07:06:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

So many links, so little time! But good news:

Friends, Romans, simians, The Black Scorpion is on DVD. Praise be to the Super Magical Jesus Baby and his trusty sidekick, Satan Claus!

 
At Thu Dec 13, 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

Dark heart?

I LOVE it!

 
At Thu Dec 13, 05:40:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

Regarding TV, you haven't missed a thing, Zaius.

 
At Fri Dec 14, 07:37:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: I can't believe that I have never heard of this film! I love giant bug movies.

Angry Ballerina: I knew that you would!

Comrade Kevin: Well, I have missed Olbermann. I always watch Olbermann.

 
At Mon Dec 17, 12:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a rare and special blog that has links to both a talk about giant scorpions and killer snowmen.

The Black Scorpion DVD is surprisingly cheap too. Folks don't know the awesomeness of bad movies.

But sadly there are still plenty of bad 50s horror/sf and in particular giant creature flicks still not available.

It makes me sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts