Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, January 11, 2008

Just an Observation...

 

I'm all for scantily clad women in advertising, especially if they are wearing go go boots - but I find something a little bit odd when I see these image advertising mortgage rates.


Especially when they are so out of proportion. They have tiny little heads and enormously long legs. It's like a bad science fiction movie - the Attack of the Grasshopper Women!


I'm not sure that I want to do my banking with a bunch of pinheaded insect women from another planet! When exactly did the mortgage market becomes so mutant friendly?
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

At Fri Jan 11, 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

"When exactly did the mortgage market becomes so mutant friendly?"

Since Professor X moved to Countrywide?

 
At Fri Jan 11, 02:07:00 PM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

I'd noticed this too. I suppose you could say that the tactic is successful since it did get your attention.

 
At Fri Jan 11, 03:42:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What is up with crazy poses?

 
At Fri Jan 11, 05:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the phrase "Insect overlords" mean anything to you in this context? Mmmmm juss sayin'.....

 
At Sat Jan 12, 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Dean Wormer: I was wondering what Professor X has been up to! He is using his telepathic powers to adjust the mortgage rates!

Kelly the dog: Sadly, this is true. :o(

Wyldth1ng: I have no idea. It's not even attractive. I think this is what happens when they remove the artist and add the computer programmer.

Dee Loralei: Ack! Don't say that! You are scaring me again, Dee Loralei!

 
At Sun Jan 13, 08:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you gotta go with the go go boots. Besides, some of us have waited a long time for a more mutant friendly market. Back in the 80's we came so close!

 
At Mon Jan 14, 01:10:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Go go boots rule! Mutants drool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts