Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just a Quick Note...

 

Jess Wundrun got a new refridgerator!

Freida Bee has posted a A Brave New Froodle!

Swinebread had his one-year blogiversary!

MWB (AKA Dr. Smith) has posted the greatest election post ever!

Bossie wants to play a parlor game with your caucus.

Pissed Off Patricia has an interesting take on why Obama was beating Hilary.

Randal Graves says a bunch of goopy stuff.

Splotchy tracks down the story virus.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator has an incident in the bathroom.

Dr. Monkerstein serves up a cold bowl of Chile.

FranIAm speaks enough Polish to startle some senior citizens.

Also from MWB, Ceiling Cat!

Kelly the Little Black Dog is afraid of radioactive monsters.

Sleestak has a great comic.

Pidomon has a unique recipe for bacon.

Liberality has an interesting video about Benazir Bhutto and Bin Laden.

Kimono Hime has a new blog that she promises will be stuffy and serious.

Album Cover Meme so far: I saw it first on Becca's blog, then it popped up on Mondo Marco, Kimono Hime, Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, Jess Wundrun, Freida Bee, I, Splotchy, Dr. Monkerstein, Joe's Movie Corner, and Distributorcap...

Evil Spock is still missing.

UPDATE: Germaine Gregarious has the recipe for a new drink, The Planet of the Apes.

Blue Gal spins a yarn.

BAC has a great Gloria Steinem quote.

Batocchio questions the crying game.

Comrade Kevin has a classic case of textbook envy.
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

19 Comments:

At Thu Jan 10, 07:36:00 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Oh my, thank you for the link, you sweetie pie.

 
At Thu Jan 10, 07:52:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Yes, thank you kind sir! I hope I don't have to be goopy all the time, though. That shit gets messy!

 
At Thu Jan 10, 09:07:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thanks for the link love.

 
At Thu Jan 10, 09:48:00 AM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

Man, now people are going to want to come over and partake of my crushed ice and chilled, filtered water. And my New Years Resolution is to stop speaking to people. Crap.

Hey, you've got three or four bloggers in this round up that I hadn't seen before, and who I will know peek in on regularly. Cool.

Except that takes more time. Crap.

Did I mention my other New Year's resolution is to be really cranky at all times? I am the mini-van version of the Winnebago Man.

 
At Thu Jan 10, 11:10:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

Thank you for the Link!

 
At Thu Jan 10, 11:15:00 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

Suvereto is distressed. Suvereto will sue.

 
At Thu Jan 10, 06:20:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

the album is now up

 
At Thu Jan 10, 07:49:00 PM, Blogger Life As I Know It Now said...

Thanks for the updates!

 
At Thu Jan 10, 07:51:00 PM, Blogger Comrade Kevin said...

Who else in the civilized world have you not linked to? :-)

 
At Thu Jan 10, 08:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link love!

Wait, wait I've got something for you!

 
At Thu Jan 10, 09:19:00 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Oh Dr! The link of love is in your eyes, the link that blogs can't disguise!

That was terrible but it came out and I am leaving it!

 
At Fri Jan 11, 03:10:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Pissed Off Patricia: Aw, shucks. **blush**

Randal Graves: That's so true! Goopy is as goopy does, I always say.

Dr. Monkerstein: But of course! That was a great post.

Jess Wundrun: Jeepers! I had not hear of this Winnebago Man before you mentioned him. he certainly has a colorful way of speaking. He should meet John McCain! Who cares about crushed ice and chilled, filtered water? I know what I want! Are those popsicles in your freezer? Two please!

Swinebread: Happy Blogiversary, Swinebread!

J.D.: OK, I'll bite. Who the heck is Suvereto?

Distributorcap: Well done, sir!

Liberality: Thanks for the video! It was thought provoking.

Comrade Kevin: Jeepers! What can I say?

MWB's World: Ack! He's all holiday spinny and stuff!

FranIAm: "The link of love is in your eyes, the link that blogs can't disguise!"

Ha! No - I love it! What a great line! I am sure that I will steal it.

 
At Fri Jan 11, 08:35:00 AM, Blogger Jess Wundrun said...

I believe that's "Are those popsicles in your freezer or are you just happy to see me"

 
At Sat Jan 12, 06:48:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Did I forget to say thank you? As my Dr., I owe you greatly. Please, take my first born child (off my hands.) :)

Please don't smite me, Baby Jesus.

Really. Thanks.

 
At Sat Jan 12, 09:22:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

thanks for the link Dr Z. Youve got my vote back!

 
At Sat Jan 12, 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Jess Wundrun: Well, if you are going to get personal about it, we shall just have to remove the... Wrapper. Oh, my! It's making my hands all sticky!

Freida Bee: Don't be silly. You made a lovely froodle and a delcious poem, and I couldn't figure out what to post that day! Links are easy, in a pinch. Thank you.

pidomon: Yay! Remember, though... You must vote with your heart. And your underpants.

 
At Mon Jan 14, 02:06:00 AM, Blogger kimono hime said...

Blog love! Ah, so warm. So yummy. Come over to the old (blog) homestead and have a drink on me.

 
At Mon Jan 14, 05:22:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Will do!

 
At Wed Jan 23, 06:58:00 PM, Blogger Batocchio said...

Apologies, saw this late, but thanks for the link, and all the links above!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts