Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, March 14, 2008

Banana-Fana Fo-Feme, Fee-Fi-Mo-Feem, Me-eme!

 

I, Splotchy has threatened that harm will come to innocent puppies if I do not play along with his terrorist meme scheme, so I am forced to comply. After all, the presidential campaign of Zaius/Gregarious is all about puppies and kittens, rainbows and moonbeams, and of course Happy Underpants! So I am compelled to submit the following drivel against my will:

Meme Rules:

1. Tag one to many persons by doing the name game song on their Blogger name (their first name, if they have one).

2. Tell your tagged, name-gamed bloggers that they will have to continue the Name Game meme, or innocent puppies will be [make up something suitably awful].

Splotchy states that if you don't comply with the profane meme, puppies will be jettisoned from the International Space Station without puppy space helmets! The only thing preventing this terrible tragedy from being enacted is the ungodly continuation of this meme!

My meme victims tagees:

Freida, Freida, bo-breida,
Banana-fana fo-reida
Fee-fi-mo-mreida
Freida!

Monkey, Monkey, mo-bonkey,
Banana-fana fo-funky
Fee-fi-mo-monkey
Monkerstein!

Kelly, Kelly, bo-belly,
Banana-fana fo-felly
Fee-fi-mo-melly
Kelly!

Angry, Angry, bo-bangry,
Banana-fana fo-fangry
Fee-fi-mo-mangry
Angry!

Randal, Randal, bo-bandal,
Banana-fana fo-fandal
Fee-fi-mo-mandal
Randal!
 

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

9 Comments:

At Fri Mar 14, 09:03:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

OF COURSE I GET THE HARD ONE!

 
At Fri Mar 14, 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Splotchy said...

O what drivel hath I wrought!

This is the kind of stuff I foist upon others when I refrain from memeing during the month of February.

 
At Fri Mar 14, 07:29:00 PM, Blogger GETkristiLOVE said...

I've been looking all over the house for my undies. Bad dog!

 
At Sat Mar 15, 12:56:00 AM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

I am sorry; I was defiant, but I do admit that when I first read this, I went through how Freida would sound in the Name Game Song. I did post about it though.

 
At Sat Mar 15, 01:14:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Randal Graves: Revenge is sweet. This is for you!

Angry Ballerina: Oh, come on! You would have complained no matter which one gave you!

Splotchy: You are indeed a sick and twisted individual, "Splotch."

GETkristiLOVE: I knew that they would turn up somewhere!

Freida Bee: It is I who should apologize for assigning it to you. It is a cruel and heartless meme!

 
At Sat Mar 15, 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Distributorcap said...

phew
saved again

signed
Chuck

 
At Mon Mar 17, 03:54:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

I'll get you yet, DCap!

 
At Tue Mar 18, 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Kelly the little black dog said...

Better late than never!

 
At Fri Mar 21, 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Yay! Thanks, Kelly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts