Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Robot Chicken

Star Trek: No Power
She Ra's Aunt Flo
Reverse Villians
Horton Hears a Jew!
The Lion, the Witch & the Locker
Mr. Potoato Head's Morning Routine
Jesus Gets Beat Up
No Place Like Home
Raiders of the Lost Garden

Best TV show ever.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


At Thu Apr 24, 06:19:00 AM, Blogger FranIAm said...

Blogger ate my comment.

Oh well, I hope it found it a tasty morsel.

Rather than retype it, I will simply say that I for one will be glad for the damned apocalypse.

One they all get raptured (and I won't miss Ann Curry one bit) we can have a little peace and quiet around here!

At Thu Apr 24, 07:08:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Their Star Wars special was pretty damn hysterical.

At Thu Apr 24, 08:16:00 PM, Blogger mwb said...

Given I've loved every clip that I've watched for RC, why haven't I rented or bought it yet?

At Fri Apr 25, 05:31:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

FranIAm: I ate your comment. It was delicious!

Dean Wormer: I loved that episode! I couldn't sop laughing.

MWB: I don't know! But I love that show.

At Fri Apr 25, 02:58:00 PM, Blogger Wyldth1ng said...

That was good, thank you.

At Sat Apr 26, 09:46:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Thanks! I love Robot Chicken.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts  |  Older Posts