Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Friday, May 23, 2008

Geeky Pickup Lines

 

Someone must have shot you with a phaser set on 'stunning'.

Your mouth says, 'Shields up!', but your eyes say, 'A hull breach is imminent...'

Tell me of this thing you humans call... love.

I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby.

Nice Asimov.

I've been told I have the cool sexual prowess of a Romulan.

With my IQ and your body we could spawn a race of genetic superchildren to conquer the earth!

I less than three you. ("I <3 you" as in "<3" = "♥")

Once you make love to a man with Vulcan ears you never go back.

You, me, here... this couldn’t be any better if I programmed the holodeck myself!

Would you like to be the numerator or the denominator?

Forgive my Kirk-like boldness, but you wanna go back to my mom's place and watch 'Dr. Who'?

You're like an exothermic reaction - you spread your hotness everywhere!

Hi, I'm writing a new make-out program. Would you like to join the beta-test?

Earth woman, prepare to be probed!

I'm the droid you're looking for.

Honey, you've been looking for love in Alderaan places!

Hey, baby. I own Microsoft.


UPDATE: Dean Wormer added these:

I'm Peter Parker. Wanna see if my webshooter's organic?

Can you give me a hand with my Pon Farr?

Hi. They call me Dr. McCoy but you can call me "Bones."

Wanna help me cross the streams on the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

At Fri May 23, 07:14:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

You had me at "hull breach"...

 
At Fri May 23, 11:54:00 AM, Blogger BAC said...

Hey, Dr. Z ... thanks for the link! And ... if I wore your glasses, could I see you home?


BAC

 
At Fri May 23, 01:17:00 PM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

I'm Peter Parker. Wanna see if my webshooter's organic?

Can you give me a hand with my Pon Farr?

Hi. They call me Dr. McCoy but you can call me "Bones."

Wanna help me cross the streams on the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?

 
At Fri May 23, 09:18:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

i thought it was bad to cross the streams or at least thats what jeebus taught me

 
At Sat May 24, 01:41:00 PM, Blogger Freida Bee said...

Do you really have Vulcan ears?

 
At Mon May 26, 05:25:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

FranIAm: Hee hee! I guess that you are 'hailing all frequencies'!

You had me at "hull breach"...

BAC: Ah, BAC. Blow in my ear and I'll follow you anywhere!

Dean Wormer: Ha! Those are great! I added them to the post.

Freida Bee: Indeed I do! Pickled in a jar on my desk. ;o)

Pidomon: This is all that I know about that:

Egon: "Don’t cross the streams... That would be bad."

Venkman: "I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, 'bad?'"

Egon: "Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."

Ray: "Total protonic reversal."

Venkman: "Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts