Minister of Science and Chief Protector of the Faith

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just a Quick Note...

 

Swinebread is expecting a young barbarian.

It's Randel Graves' blogiversary! And Freida Bee is back!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator is doing froodliscious iDoodles ALL WEEK! (Place your order now - avoid the rush!)

MWB has started a great new political blog, The Canary Sings.

Übermilf tells a tale about Mr. Creepie, and has a great video of Nancy Sinatra that features the original Mr. Creepy, Boris Karloff.

The Unconventional Conventionist plays Chopin Prelude in G Minor, Opus 28 No. 22 while wearing a pair of madras shorts, and has an interesting video that he made about Mark Udall's FISA Vote.

Sleestak has posted an entire chapter from Planet Comics #43, Futura! (It's awesome.)

If you can speak Spanish, you should check out Odile at Las Largas Noches.

Heeling to Port has some great figures and statistics.

FranIam has a hot mayonnaise sex video.

MWB has a hilarous misogynist video, some great old political ads, and the coolest Betty and Veronica panel EVER!

Madam Z has a Great three part series on racism: [ 1, 2, 3 ]

How to opt out of phonebook deliveries, via Eyeteeth.

Where to buy your own Villain Chair, from Occasional Superheroine.

Some Guy has an interesting hobby, and also wants to talk to you about nose picking.

Dguzman has some great pictures of this and that.

I am trying to talk Utah Savage into killing two of her previous husbands with a cast-iron skillet.

George Carlin tributes from Dr. Monkerstein, I, Splotchy, GOPnot4me Samurai Frog Illiterate Electorate, and Some Guy. I think that Sleestak's entry is the most poignant.

"Procrastination: Don't know how? Here's a flowchart!", from Design Dyke.

A cool job search site, indeed.com. (From Katy.)

Also of interest: Women in Spacesuits in TV and Film, Fictional Flags, Sleestak Coin Bank, Star Trek's 10 Cheesiest Classic Creatures, The Experimental Colr Pickr, "Lemonade: e-commerce for everyone", the Star Wars Last Supper Mosaic, and Women's Volleyball at the 2008 Summer Olympics.

Doh! I have to get around to that...
 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

19 Comments:

At Tue Jun 24, 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Angry Ballerina said...

As if I wasn't distracted enough by the intenet.. . .

 
At Tue Jun 24, 10:21:00 AM, Blogger Randal Graves said...

Spell my name right, dammit! Thanks for the link and I really need me a villain chair. It'll come in handy watching Utah murder her ex-husbands. I just hope the blood washes off.

 
At Tue Jun 24, 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Swinebread said...

thanks for the link Doc

I gotta' say wow because I own a stuffed animal cat with the topknot just like the one in the picture. He is the mascot for Edo Wonderland.

 
At Tue Jun 24, 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said...

*blush*

Dr. Z noticed me...

 
At Tue Jun 24, 12:11:00 PM, Blogger Some Guy said...

Always an honor to be linked by you, Dr. Z!

 
At Tue Jun 24, 12:21:00 PM, Blogger mwb said...

Thanks for the link love - I got you a special gift Hypno-Hoff!

I am confused about the link to the "Best Betty and Veronica Panel" which actually goes to back to your site.

I knew you were the best blog ever, but I didn't know you were the best B&V panel too! Clearly you are multi-tasking!

 
At Tue Jun 24, 12:35:00 PM, Blogger dguzman said...

Perhaps I am not a pestilence after all!

Thanks for the linky love, you big ape!

 
At Tue Jun 24, 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Unconventional Conventionist said...

Hey, thanks bunches Zaius!

 
At Tue Jun 24, 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh oh, I'm going to now have trouble keeping up with demand.

 
At Tue Jun 24, 02:37:00 PM, Blogger GOPnot4me said...

What a weird, mesmerizing photo! I've GOT to get to Japan.

Thanks for the link, Dr. Z. All my best to Germaine, too...

 
At Tue Jun 24, 09:47:00 PM, Blogger Madam Z said...

Thank you for the link, Your Apeness! I am honored. Now I will spend the rest of the night clicking on each and every one of your other recommendations. Sleep is way overrated!

 
At Wed Jun 25, 12:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really dig that photo.

heeeheeeheeeeeeee

 
At Wed Jun 25, 05:54:00 AM, Blogger Fran said...

My head is spinning from all these links!!!

Thanks for including mine.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh- mayo...........

 
At Wed Jun 25, 07:14:00 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Damn, I'll be an old lady by the time I follow those links. Okay, here goes.

 
At Wed Jun 25, 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Dean Wormer said...

Oooh, new blogs to xplore.

Thanks!

 
At Thu Jun 26, 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

Angry Ballerina: Well, think of it as extra credit!

Randal Graves: oops! Sorry. Who cares if you get blood stains on the villain chair? It just makes it look meaner!

Swinebread: That must be where the picture is from! It's interesting that the figures on the left all girls, but they are all wearing traditional (male) samurai hairdos!

Übermilf: Oh, Übermilf, you are the coolest!

Some Guy: Thanks, Some Guy! Hey! Can you carve a Trident nuclear submarine?

MWB: Links is fixed! I forgot to fill in the "A HREF=" part, so it directed the link back to the source directory, in this case Zaius Nation.

dguzman: You must understand that when I say that man is a pestilence, I mean it in the nicest way possible! ;o)

Unconventional Conventionist: You betcha!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator: Get to doodling!

GOPnot4me: I love that picture.

Madam Z: Yay! No rest for the wicked!

Theardent Thread: Me too! The poor little doggie, nobody will eat with him...

FranIAm: Spin around baby, like you is on the turntable of links! ;o)

Pissed Off Patricia: Yay! Seek and you shall find! something or other...

Dean Wormer: Go boldly to where no blogger has gone before, Dean Wormer!

 
At Fri Jun 27, 03:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a list! Egads!

 
At Fri Jun 27, 04:13:00 PM, Blogger Utah Savage said...

I'm seriously trying to kill those bastards, but the real reason they became ex-husbands was boredom. Dying at my hands by cast iron skillet is the most interesting that will ever happen to them. If only I could stay awake while trying to write my plot.

 
At Mon Jun 30, 09:03:00 AM, Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

DCup: Indeed! Gads and gads!

Utah Savage: Hmm... a cast iron skillet upside the head is still pretty interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Newer Posts  |  Older Posts